FMA thread. talk about what do you like or dislike and which version do you prefer 2003 or brotherhood

FMA thread. talk about what do you like or dislike and which version do you prefer 2003 or brotherhood.

Attached: funny.png (1280x720, 934.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/EBQm1SlELltVYigVx0p1pA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dislike that anons like you keep forcing threads. There's nothing to talk about on a series completed fine a decade ago. Unless you think the upcoming 2 LA movies are worth discussion.
I don't think they are.

03: robo military dude with laser eyes
fmab: the power of friendship ending

Some people might have finished it recently and are looking to discuss. I don't see the harm

then use different pics then the same ones from those forcing the same threads.
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/EBQm1SlELltVYigVx0p1pA/

for me 2003 is still superior version. There is not debate.

>MUH CONSUMERISM

shut your fucking mouth. This is an anime board we can talk about any anime. If you think you only can talk about current airing animes then you can suck a dick gigantic faggot. You represent everything that is wrong in the industry go jerk off to Isekai's or the current waifu you have as your discord avatar.

I'm beginning to suspect that whoever keeps making these threads is actually trying to turn people against the 2003 series.

>muh projection
Here's a (You)

Attached: ProtoScarSmirkedNicu.jpg (1213x848, 175.73K)

I prefer Conquerors of Shamballa.

>noo you cant talk about anime in an anime boaaard noooo stooop

ok tranny go back to twitter

Don't you zoomers have discord and other zoomer stuff to discuss things you saw? We don't care here, and there's not that much zoomers here to discuss it with you.
We saw it, we discussed it, we moved on. Nobody's going to wait for you just because you were 9 when brotherhood came out.

>We
>We
>We
>We

yeah because Any Forums is totally a hivemind. Just fuck off if you dont like. The only thing you are doing is bumping the thread retard.

Spam thread

>noooo you can't not give a shit!!!!!
You * 2

Attached: MeiMei.png (800x1122, 545.68K)

>i dont give a shit
>still post

he

Suit yourself, this thread won't even get to 100 replies. Why? Because everything that was to be said was already said, the last anime ended over a decado ago. The movie got some threads, but that quickly died too.
Nobody cares that it came out on netflix or crunchyroll. You saw it there, discuss it there.

And if it does, it's because you 2-3 zoomers jerk-replying to each other.

>the power of friendship ending
Literally did not happen

that's literally how he beat father

whhy you so mad bro? its a free open board. Is there a premium board where they only post things only you like?

No it isn't you fucking brainlet. Why do people keep saying this?

>he beat father
Ed just got the last hit in, it was the entire fucking cast plus Hohenheim carrying the fight. Hohenheim did the majority of damage