One Punch Man

Are we still going to get the Garou S class beat down?

Attached: YZ9cwWe.png (1600x1137, 2.65M)

Who cares, it’s got none of the fucking build up now, it’s ruined.

what killed the hype?

Attached: iccrw2g982l81.jpg (640x360, 64.22K)

Probably. They brought back Sweet Mask just a bit ago.

He's a class and Tatsumaki is unconscious

When is the third anime season coming? I thought the show was pretty popular.

Attached: 1637129225539.png (1224x792, 1.31M)

Maybe Season 1. Season 2 had it's moment, but man did it sucked

only the webcomiccucks aren't hyped for this because they are miserable fucks.

Story by ONE. Edit by Murata

Remember when S1 aired?
Holy shit i want to go back

calling it now
next chapter will be pure dialogue and gags, the actual fight wont start until the next next chapter
screencap this

Who should animate season 3?

Attached: 1630334202487.png (1456x1031, 1.08M)

They can't handle the truth

I did, fuck off

Why does this series bother to try to give any kind of plot whatsoever when you know anything that might seem interesting is one shotted by Saitama.

I don’t understand how people still don’t get that you read/watch OPM for everyone but Saitama. He’s literally a plot device to illustrate why the other characters are interesting because they’re not overpowered. And the other characters are literally 95% of the story (especially in this arc) with him one-shotting things being a relative rarity. If you can’t find intrigue/enjoyment in that 95% and decide to bitch about Saitama’s strength making things boring in a series that is literally built on the premise of his strength being a formula for uninteresting fights and that deliberately offers myriad other characters and fights as a clinic on what makes for actually interesting action, you’re just not getting the series.

>why bother with villains when the hero will win
retard

Not really, the issue is that manga Garou is not as cruel or delusional as his webcomic counterpart, it will not be as catarthic when Saitama beats him up
>but you can never defeat me
It won't happen

Murata fan fiction

FF and AS are among those not taken away by Pig God. FF will probably wake up and try to fight Garou again soon.

>garou is not a one-dimensional baddie now so I won’t get my good guy beats up bad guy fix

pleb take.

is the OPM manga good or nah

>removing the entire conflict of the character makes them more interesting
FF already fought and lost to Garou, what would be the point of doing it again

>remove the entire conflict of the character

How is fleshing out and complicating a character removing the conflict? If anything it’s a different more interesting kind of conflict because Garou is still clearly the antagonist but one whose more likable and relatable. I like that there’s an element of rooting for Garou now. But yes, by all means, let’s just watch Saitama punch the evil bad guy because they’re evil for the 237th time.