Why do Japanese authors write about romance when it's painfully obvious they've never had a real girlfriend?

Why do Japanese authors write about romance when it's painfully obvious they've never had a real girlfriend?

Attached: cringe moid romance.png (960x1378, 553.06K)

>filename
>moid
back to crystal cafe with you, bitter femcel.

Why are women so disgusted by the idea that men fantasize about meeting a nice girl that loves them?

Women are gay. That's why.

Tbf that fantasy really needs to die. The sooner the world accepts that women are dirty lying shitbags who need to be tossed around and led on a leash the sooner we start fixing real problems

Real life romances suck user, the ones in media specifically engineered to satisfy my deepest urges are unironically much nicer

i also gave women a lot of thoughts and came to the conclusion that they would be happier if they were locked up like back in the days.

Why do Japanese authors write fantasy stories when it's painfully obvious they're never slain a dragon?

I HATE how he still can't look her in the eyes consistently.

Women either enjoy or are intimidated by that kind of thing, which is good in either situation. If you mean it, you look her in the eyes.

Attached: 1631995311811.jpg (1200x1354, 482.68K)

Mpdg gfs in media give me depression

Attached: 1647573830506.jpg (480x480, 51.35K)

This hurts. I've lived with my gf for 3 years now and, no matter how much I try to put it out of my mind, this keeps creeping into my head. I don't think they even realize how childish they act because we enable it.

>women are dirty lying shitbags who need to be tossed around and led on a leash
no doubt about that,but it doesn't mean one must stop daydreaming about cute relationships with anime girls.

> it's painfully obvious they've never had a real girlfriend?
What if they did but they actually want to depict fantasy instead of reality?
Go read Punpun again if you care about muh realism.

How shit you are such a unbelievable faggot. Imagine thinking about women.

I hate muh real wymin fags so much you wouldn't believe

Anything and everything can and will be perceived as competition by women.
Quess is the distilled essence of womanhood in anime.

IRL women are, by nature, self-serving opportunists. They must be trained from a young age to be loyal and caring. If they're not, a woman will always put her own needs first, even before her own offspring.

Japan has already realized and accepted this, hence the abysmally low birth rates. Islam is right about women.

Attached: gintamaop9-02.jpg (1280x720, 205.97K)

What women are disgusted by this? These sort of scenarios are super common in female focussed romance, which I read a lot of.
Its either nice girl meets nice guy OR horrible guy (who is nice to only the mc) meets nice girl and instantly falls in love despite being a high-functioning sociopath.
The latter being the biggest difference between them and male focussed manga, because women will write yanderes or similar all the time, while guys just say they want a dommy or yandere gf but then write the most vanilla shit possible.

The weirdest one for me is the fucking Quintuplets. Allegedly, the author has somehow managed to impregnate a woman once but the fucking manga reads like he's never even talked to one

Basically that. I actually had a cute and kind otaku gf but I was a scumbag coomer in my 20's and she was scared of sex and I drove her away. Nowadays I would ot even care if we did not fucked. I feel deep regret. Every man has a chance in life, but he wastes being a coomer or already got too jaded by misoginy.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh.jpg (580x548, 34.21K)

People already figured out a solution for that, it's called accepting the fact that you're a homosexual.

fucking kek this thread

Your ex really enjoys sex now.
When you dated her she just wasn't a sexual person, ok? Shit.

Basically that. I was a desperate virgin with o patience. She broke up with me and got married with a japanese guy on the internet and escaped the country. I met other nice women after, but also lost them. I am the biggest cuck in this thread. Everyone I date ends up marrying another guy as soon as she dumps me. All of my ex-es are married with kids and I am alone at my 30's reading romance mangas and reminiscing about my choices.