*silently walks past you*

*silently walks past you*

Attached: ezgif-2-47dd4f072a.jpg (1000x1050, 303.5K)

I'd probably shit myself
and be grateful that he didn't graviton emitter me

snk was a mistake

Threadly reminder

Attached: 06524bcf6d87.jpg (1095x1600, 434.79K)

I immediately search for the next maglev train/ elevator and try to put as much distance between me and him no matter if I have to abandon every possession I own.
The current location is probably only a few hours away from a massive security spawning and an inevitably ensuing mass extinction event for all life.

*silently walks past you while wearing the retarded long nosed wide eyed fetal syndrome face the artist gives to every single fucking character he draws in every single manga*
why does he choose to do that shit, he draws insanely cool mechanical and bio-looking sci fi shit, then turns around and gives everyone the same copy and paste horse face

Spotted the weak ones :)

Attached: 1647572565649.jpg (828x781, 50.06K)

they just announced the master edition of abara in my language. i've never read abara, is it good?

i really hope they do the same for biomega

Attached: FKMmDEEUYAA7CF1.jpg (2594x4096, 1.99M)

i want to sniff cibo pantsu

HOT

>is it good?
Yes.

Attached: 1624037678367.png (982x1400, 162.49K)

i'd do the same but there i think hundreds of years pass in blame without any action happening and killy just walking

i'd shit my pants if he was asking me if i had net terminal genes though

Why, it's not like he wants to kill people with the NTG

No not really but the art is fucking gorgeous and Nihei's peak.

pee on him from a rooftop while it's raining.

LEWD

I would try to take a picture of him without him noticing

AYYYY DIS NIGGA EYES TOO FAR APART

Every mangaka has his/her own type of drawing a character , for example Fukumoto draws main characters with viant schnozers , and its fine . So stfu faggot .

I forgot everything about this Manga apart from it looks cool.

>and killy just walking
Or sitting for centuries in a lift.