"and what did you think you were going to do with shinji tonight"

>"and what did you think you were going to do with shinji tonight"

Attached: I have the chat loooooogs.jpg (717x474, 39.43K)

nice try satan, misato is for kaji and shinji is for asuka

>shinji is for asuka
Will never be canon.

To be fair that scene was kinda creepy

>broken human trying to relate to broken human is creepy
Unsurprising

Passionate babymaking sex

Attached: AD9D43D6-7020-4FDD-BBA4-E514E11C129E.jpg (1364x1364, 309.1K)

Misato did nothing wrong!
She was dying and still kept her cool to give courage to Shinji. Do you have no heart?

Yeah, I remember too when I was a awkward nerdy teen, I so much wouldn't want a hot babe like Misato to make out with me. It may have even cured my autism so I wouldn't end up the perma-virgin I am now.

Misato would never lose to something like Shinji's cock

adam and lilith both lose to it.
it is over for misato.

Nigger upset he's a background character for 30 years

"we were chatting at a role playing discord I wasn't going to do anything!"

The reason she abandoned her boy, Kaji jr., was because he reminds her of Shinji. Abandonement was her only option or else the guilt would've been too unbearable for her to lead the Wunder.

Or she could've just fucked her son and be done with it.

The "guilt" angle always made no sense unless you're arguing that it is repressed guilt and she copes by projecting guilt and shame on to others (i.e. Shinji). Also for some reason, she was going to name (or rather the writers were) Kaji Jr, "Shinji Kaji", and this might even still be canon as Kaji Jr's nickname because we never actually hear his full name spoken. What if....

Kaji Jr is Shinji's son.

it's crazy the amount of people that watched this and believed Misato was actually attracted to Shinji

One of the first things she says to him in the car journey is that he's cute.

so? that doesn't mean that any advance she made on him in the series was because she wanted to fuck him

Are you familiar with a Jocasta complex? It's basically a psychological phenomena (albeit rare) that some women develop. It occurs when a woman has unfulfilled sexual needs and unfulfilled maternal instincts at the same time, which leads her to try and fulfill both at the same time by engaging in sexual activity with her son or son-like figure. Misato definitely fits the bill here as in ep 23 when she tries it on with Shinji, Misato was still grieving Kaji's death (unfulfilled sexual needs) and was also feeling like an inadequate mother as she couldn't comfort Shinji properly after Rei's death (unfulfilled maternal instincts). This is what led to her advancing on Shinji. Thing is though as she would have seen Shinji as a Kaji-replacement of sorts, there would have been some sort of attraction there. Combine this with the fact she already stated he's cute and already brought up the fact she's "not going to put the moves on him" (to which Ritsuko rightfully asks "Why would you even bring that up?!"), all suggest that she did have genuine sexual attraction towards Shinji. It just took a series of extenuating circumstances for her to act on it.

>Jocasta complex
Can this complex have a happy ending? If Shinji had sex/(pity) fucked with Misato would she get some closure?

Assuming there were no angels or third impact to worry about, it really depends on how Shinji reacts to the sexual activity. If it stunts his emotional and psychosexual development as it usually does in real life, then it will end badly as Shinji will become even more withdrawn and fucked up and Misato will feel huge amounts of guilt and shame. If in the unlikely event, Shinji matures quickly, if the physical affection (in the form of sex) helps him break down his walls and inhibitions and he learns to become more confident, then he will be able to be a better support figure for Misato. He will be able to be more reassuring towards her and help her overcome her grief and loneliness. I wouldn't know what the age of consent is in post-second impact Japan, but if what I described happened, then a healthy, fulfilling relationship between the two would be possible (but unlikely given what we know about them).

was there ever women on to catch a predator?

Misato is Shinji's woman first and foremost.

I wasn't aware of this and it does make sense but to think any of the times she makes a move on Shinji is anything other then her trying to help him the only way she knows how is a bit of a stretch

You forget Shinji impregnating Misato in the first cumshot so the situation would change a lot accordingly

asuka was shinji's first masturbation?

Honestly Shinji in not that young (he is like what? 17?) and Misato is not that old, 25 at most, so why not? Misato is a babe and best girl in EVA.

Obviously not.

I had my first masturbation around 1995 like Shinji and I thought I would die. No sex-ed at school, parents never talked to be about sex and stuff and until then only peepee came out of penis so I though I broke something in me when thick white goo came out. Next week was weird, I wasn't telling them anything because I was sure I was going to die.