JJK 0 Dub

Why do protags in dubbed anime consistently sound like shit?

Attached: Jjk.jpg (1438x1441, 582.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9pePpxU58M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Matthew Mercer did really well with Kiritsugu

>watching dubs

Attached: casual.jpg (458x386, 74.28K)

>Matthew Mercer
he should do more anime and less vidya and cartoon shit

I usually watch subs but I only watch dubs if it's not "too" shitty. JJK have some pretty bad voice actors but the VA's for ppl like todo, sukuna, gojo, and a few others makes it worth it. But 9/10 times when a good chunk of the cast is good, the protagonist sounds like shit.

>dubs
Kill yourself sub human

Because dubs in general are fucking dogshit.
Unless it's Bebop, Black Lagoon, FMA, Akira, JoJo, Riding Bean, or Dragonball, you're not going to get a good dub

Attached: Spike u wot.jpg (1440x1080, 220.91K)

Any recent dubs that are good? The only one I've seen so far was Netflix's redubbing of Evangelion.

Rewatching shows in all the available languages is fun. The Russian voice for Haruhi turned my cock to stone

I actually have a personal rule to watch any anime with a half decent dub no matter how shitty it is. Currently watching black butler and this show is fu king ass but the dud isn't terrible so I'm sticking through it.

Attached: 36704.jpg (1920x1200, 268.31K)

>dub
There's your problem.

None as far as I'm aware, I'm more focused on older stuff anyway so they're mostly in Japanese since the older dubs sucked ass anyway
And any new stuff I just pirate and put away for later and it's all in Japanese

Bloodlust is good. Everyone has cool verbal quirks and natural intonation instead of weird stilted anime speech

The anime dubbing industry has basically just decided that doing a terrible job is fine. There is no one attempting to unfuck the bad practices they've built up.

from last year
vivy, mushoku tensei and sonny boy is much better dubbed because there are often times where you catch backgroud chatter thats actually important or adds to the story and I hate it when they either sub it in the same font as the main talking or they dont sub it at all

If they're shit then they fit the series perfectly.

Attached: every jujutsu chapter.png (1512x1512, 1.37M)

Stop spamming.

What?

Hey no offense, but I think his jp voice sounds like shit as well

Don't pretend to be retarded.

>Shit anime
>Shit dub
youtube.com/watch?v=w9pePpxU58M

I liked it a lot.