Fucks her husband so hard he becomes a cripple and is unable to continue his immensely popular manga

>fucks her husband so hard he becomes a cripple and is unable to continue his immensely popular manga

Attached: naoko takeuchi.jpg (891x960, 61.22K)

i will cum so hard when she dies

And people wonder why Togashi isn't drawing with a wife that looks like this and is always lusting for his rick, she literally talked about his dick one of her mangas

Togashi is one of the luckiest men in the world

do you think Togashi asks her to cosplay as one of the Senshi? If so, who?

he is living the dream. Imagine having a wife who takes care of you despite you being a total NEET and she still fucks you so hard she breaks your back

Attached: togashi-dragon-quest.jpg (1166x832, 231.04K)

is it schizophrenic to think that she's a Lesbian and Togashi is gay and they're married as a business venture to cover it up?

>is it schizophrenic to think
Yes. The average mentally sound person doesn't actually think complex thoughts like this. If you hear a voice in your head explaining shit to you as opposed to just doing things based on logic, you are a schizo.

They have 2 children.

>immensely popular manga
Don't kid yourself. Hunturd x Hunturd is an irrelevant manga.

Dude. Leave this board nigger. Fuck off. Are you gay?

Why would you be a rude hateful person?

Naoko is a menace and must be stopped.

Attached: 1647457249488.jpg (2342x1717, 1.15M)

Very.

Attached: 1642464494250.png (1489x1001, 1.39M)

yea retard, people will start doubting the scam unless they do

Could easily pull close to a mil next volume but okay it's irrelevant, what matters is that Togashi is having sex and you not

So lucky.

>I may live in constant intense pain that makes it impossible for me to even walk, but atleast I had sex with an attractive woman

sounds like picrel

Attached: FP fag.png (1816x291, 78.57K)

>He thinks Togashi stopped having sex
Why do you think he never healed his back?

How do i get a wife bros?

Attached: mw.jpg (832x1207, 404.33K)