More like this

More like this

Attached: 2021_08_10_173521.jpg (1080x1538, 258.59K)

This was so hot but the author decided to choke back on the most important parts. if he already went that far, might as well go all the way and grow some dicks. literally.

Attached: 2021_08_10_173458.jpg (1080x1538, 221.63K)

What's the plot summary?

>the mangaka is going to turn it into ntrshit
Fucking hell.

they stopped translating after ch 27. childhood friend, vampire, elite beauties candidate for the king's concubine. not important.

For your request, Hagure Idol seems pretty similar

Ok, but art is good, what's the author doing right now?

it's nice but it's not dark.

Attached: uchi no musume.jpg (500x704, 38.75K)

don't know. he should rewrite the whole thing in a heart wrenching way. i have ideas. also heard the author held back cut a lot of scenes

>it's not dark
Sometimes it's VERY dark

You like both ryona and heart wrenching stories, also together? Why? Doesn't that make you sad?

The author is currently working on a bad end doujin of this series where the feMC is just completely beaten down. The next thing he's working in is actually a sequel no holds barred version of this series in the form of an LN where the heroines get abducted by another vampire from another country and get turned into onaholes.

it should be in it's own bag. i like masterpieces of every genre. no scat stuff though.

whoa when release?

Where can I find some info about him? His twitter has been deleted. Also:
>LN
What's the point?

it's disappointing when something has the potential to be very good but gets butchered because of "oh that". let the story flow by itself at that point. it's anti-climatic, shouldn't be half-assed. don't mix writing style.

the course shouldn't be corrected if it's going in a more impactful way.

Ah, I get it, that's larping. it's a pity

There should be a man on top

and that's so bad why exactly?

Because it's not true

You can literally read all the dudes updates on his fantia and fanbox.

Yeah, what about LN?

Why are nips so fucking stupid?
They really prefer the well don't they?
Ungrateful fucks.