Kengan: what a sad state of offers

Attached: images.jpg (540x515, 55.74K)

Press F for my boy.

Attached: Ch. 150 (2).jpg (4870x9935, 2.03M)

I hope the rest of Purgatory never appears again for their own safety.

hassad when

Was Lu vs Agito one of the better fights of this tournament?

Alternate version.
Had to go through a few loops because of the file and image size.

Attached: Ch. 150 (1).png (1017x7992, 1.25M)

In retrospect, unfortunately yes. Obviously not "good" like Liu vs Nitoku or Falcon vs Rihito, but on the higher end by process of elimination.

KINO

Attached: Qlippoth.png (447x831, 120.05K)

>Lu tian gets the most deep and meaningful mspaint submissions out of the rest
This says alot about society

The natural evolution of seeing Purg's fighters go from being the tiresomely edgy over-escalated OP fuckers to actually pretty nice guys compared to Kengans to unfairly brutalised victims circumstances is seeing THE biggest meme of the lot as someone to be protected.

>go out of his way to portray Lu as different from other worm infiltrators
>go out of his way to establish Lu as having no loyalty to the Worm via Xia, and someone who respects the ambitions of others
>doesn't just have him die of Guihun overload after the fight, which would have been an even easier way to write him out right away without disqualifying Agito or opening the plot hole of Agito forgetting about interrogating him
>have the Fei incident happen which could have been a perfect wakeup call about Niko not giving a fuck about them
>bring him back over a year IRL later
>have him die in less than 15 pages total, his only lines being screaming NIKOOOOOO like a literal retard and serving the same role any random worm goon could have
Don't even know what to say anymore really, I expect nothing and read out of morbid curiosity and Sandro still limbos under expectations.

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

Sandro fumbled so fucking hard with Lu Tian. He’s aware of the Masaki brothers’ popularity overseas, but somehow blind to how beloved Lu is among western fans whether it’s a meme or not. Lu would’ve legitimately been a good asset if he got redeemed even if he permanently remained as a side character. Sandro dropped the “genuine-self” plot point into the story and did absolutely nothing with it

Never ever

Has there been a reaction guys thing for each Asura/Omega chapter yet? I feel like it could be a good one.

Attached: gaijin4koma.jpg (480x360, 95.15K)

I think it's great actually. I like Kanoh's character arc.

I like his development in it specifically a lot, I just found the way it sold Lu as his bad end a little clunky, and the Guihun part of the fight/how little it seemed to change things felt unnecessary to me.
First part was pretty decent, people meme about the formless vs formless flailing, but ironically it had way less than Ohma vs Lolong because Sandro was nice enough to skip over the first five minutes, and their grappling sequence was nice. I'd put it 4th or so after Liu/Nitoku, Falcon/Rihito, Nicolas/Akoya(pre-Lolong, and maybe Ryuki/Naidan.

Attached: 1601468382318.jpg (542x768, 111.05K)

I fully expect them to do so so they can get killed to hype up the next villain. Can't wait for Lolong to get decapitated by the next Worm stand in since he's the anti-Worm guy if anyone remembers.

Lolong is 100% dead if Sandro ever remembers he exists, his backstory and utter lack of substance besides being "strong" makes him perfect to die to Yan or some other new worm.
Jurota could be in danger of that too, but he'll probably get away with just becoming another strong audience guy who says "Hmm... not even I could do X... he's strong..." Medel is also peanut gallery material. Nicolas, Falcon, and Terashi I have zero clue. Liu might get thrown a bone and be a little relevant with worm shit, but even that's incredibly dubious at this point. Toa and Yumi might as well be dead.

>Lolong is just the Jiren of Kengan
Fuck.

>Liu is likely to be killed since his notbf is with the Worm
Haha... Oh no.