Berserk

How strong was End Of Series Guts?
I dont imagine him getting much stronger in the couple dozen chapter Miura had left it seemed almost like he was getting weaker with the final chapter.
I think he might be able to take out Zodd but would be nearly dead by the end of it. He in no way could compete with Skull knight let alone Griffith.

Attached: 27db9c6f37c99df46cfb90c4b3a66e50.png (543x767, 905.8K)

I feel like depending on how Miura would have written it out, he could have taken on one more impossible fight no matter who it was. Guts was always about struggling no matter how hard the fight was, that's why he had his GG cannon in the last second of 80% of all his encounters. But he would have to go BURZURKK and probably face his death afterwards like you say.

Still breaks my heart we'll more than likely never see the other things Miura had in store.

When I say no matter who it was, maybe not Void and such because those were just beings beyond the grasp of humans competing against them.

bullshit.

If they were humans once they are not beyond the grasp of humans.

He was definitely getting weaker which implied he would have to rely on the armor more. I could see him fighting smarter by retaining his consciousness while maximizing the power from the armor but we've already seen that he was falling apart.

When I think about it there could have been another opportunity for a power up with the behelit he's been carrying around. He could go all out against Griffith and come up short. Then he'd be forced to decide between getting that extra push to complete his revenge or sacrificing all his friends though I wouldn't expect him to take any offer from the godhand.

That's like saying that Guts was a baby once so he is not beyond the grasp of a baby

The God Hand are in no way shape or form even remotely human anymore. Even the lost chapter with the IoE spells this out; upon ascension, any God Hand member has their human soul and conscience obliterated. They are completely beyond rationalization or understanding.

Guts would never use the beherit, it's just impossible.

if he could use it on himself, he would.

Moonchild has been seen to calm down Berserk form so probably they will team up to fuck Godhand up. Maybe moonchild reveals himself to be op when he grows up since he's the son of a fucking Godhand

He doesn't need to get THAT much stronger. He just needs to be strong enough to beat Griffith.
My guess is, killing Griffith with the Dragon Slayer actually alters the nature of the world again, cutting it off from Fantasia. Or Guts would make him vulnerable long enough for the Skull Knight to use his dimension slash again, changing the rules of the world once more.
Either way, it would take the magic out of it, and ensure that something like the God Hand simply couldn't exist in the altered reality.

??? What manga have you been reading? He only gets control once every month on the full moon, griffith has control of the body they share the rest of the time. And moon child isn't griffith's son, he is guts and casca's fetus that got corrupted.

Conviction Guts was already strong enough to hang out with Zodd

>I dont imagine him getting much stronger in the couple dozen chapter Miura had left it seemed almost like he was getting weaker with the final chapter.
I figure the Dragonslayer was due one big final upgrade as payoff for all the ruminating about it being magically altered by all the Apostle blood it was soaking in. Maybe he'd impale Slan and the God Hand blood would fully transform it into a magic weapon able to deal lasting wounds to them.

Besides that I think he'd continue getting weaker without using the Berserker armor until he ran into Rickert and Silat. Rickert would upgrade his arm cannon and other gear with his blacksmithing inventions and Silat would know some Eastern doctor able to repair some lf the damage the armour had done to him so he could keep going with it for the finale.

I think it's strange that Guts was always able to recover from the most severe inuries. Like fuck, his body got all fucked up after the first time using the armour and there were no strains or negative long term effects.

Loli witch magic son.

he is losing all his sense, aging rapidly and all of his muscles are atrophying. he is only moving forwards with willpower and the forced locomotion afforded by the cursed armor but yeah there isn't any long term effects lul

Guts wasn't getting stronger physiucally at that point, he had already peaked physically just before the Eclipse (I'd argue that he is "Captain America" kind of strong, as in the absolute physical peak a regular human being can reach), but years of fighting Apostles and gaining serious wounds was accumulating
he became a smarter fighter to compensate for this until he got the Berserker Armour, which now feels like it's the only thing letting him keep up with the more serious threats, but at the same time it's also speeding up his physical failings: he's losing control of his senses, sometimes he just loses the sensation of touch for a period of time or can't focus his eyes properly, it's slowly making him useless without it

by the end of where we reached, Guts is definitely weaker than he was just prior to the Eclipse, but he is also far more experienced and has the Dragonslayer and Berserker Armour to compensate for this

I think what anons are forgetting is that we had 2 more "great beings/kings" to go through other than flora and the stormflower monarch. Whatever guts current physical failings are, they would probably have been compensated by something he gains for one of the two. Probably another 1 or 2 power-ups 2 that would have him be on par with incarnated griffith power-wise.

I miss when Berserk didn't have bullshit powerups and magic systems. Just some cursed guy with a big sword.

It's a story about a man vs god user. How do you expect it to have any meaningful resolution without power growth?