Dragon Ball Super

How would you change the manga?

Attached: goku saiyan armor.jpg (434x593, 42.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2022dbs.com/news/101/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make it good.

Leave El Grande Padre to me.

Attached: 1622558478774.jpg (299x168, 8.72K)

How the z fighters would react to Russian invasion of Ukraine:
Goku: Don’t worry guys, I’ve fought fascists before. I’ve seen Commander Red, Putin doesn’t stand a chance. charges a Kamehameha at a Russian soldier snapping his spine

Vegeta: “This looks like a job for me” “not so fast!!!” says Krillin. “These aren’t just your everyday criminal. These are russian soldiers, I’ve seen them use their bow. You’re gonna need more than brute strength” “you sure about that?” Vegeta says, getting shot midtransformation by Sergey Lavrov "AIIIIEEEE!!!"

Gohan(great saiyaman)- Enters NATO headquarters. Head of NATO: “please save us great saiyaman, we can give you anything you need” SM: “I only need one thing” NATO: “what is it?” SM: “Courage. Oh, and a couple senzu beans if you can spare some” he wisecracks.

Broly: “I know what it’s like to avoid the world for all these years like you’ve avoided Russia president Zelensky” This is followed by a thunderous “HUEHUEHUE” chant as tens of thousands of Brazilians converge on the ukrainian border.

Mr Satan: Enters the kremlin while riding on top of Buu from the top of St. Basil’s cathedral, swooping into president Putin’s office. “Sorry for putin ya in this sticky sitution mr. president” Mr Satan says, tying Putin with a rope.Putin breaks free as Mr Satan let's his guard down.

Videl: “remind me not to invite you on the next mission Dad.” Buu: “BUU DESTROY PUTIN” he yells, running right through the kremlin wall. As Putin tries to flee, he picks up Putin by his shirt collar. “Nice army vlad, but what you failed to consider, is that we have the Buu.” Videl says. The chadforce steps in to aid the citizens of Kyiv, to the cheers of the entire world.

Attached: main-qimg-6b36254733fac7308384d4dcdaf7e7be.gif (455x257, 1.1M)

Bring back Raditz and make him a full-time part of the cast.

take your propaganda to Any Forums

>Waited all day to post shit no one would read.
I appreciate the effort, user.

July 2019 strikes again.

Attached: 1647576538754.png (975x175, 24.78K)

Add sex to it

>BITCHdom

I read the entire thing front to back

>PUKEdom

>CHADdom

Chichi? Worthless. Bulma? Hag. Crocomom? Perfection.

Attached: 1647296377908.jpg (1534x1324, 164.48K)

2022dbs.com/news/101/
I expect they'll announce the new date monday.
I doubt it'll delay it by more than 2 weeks though.

>moeshit
>IP grabbing link

Attached: 1646597193364.png (900x900, 170.61K)

>KINGdom

>t. Lying Goober

Why you afraid? Don't you have VPN? It's like 3 dollars a month.

THESE HALLOWED HALLS HAVE BEEN TAINTED LONG ENOUGH! REMEMBER YOURSELVES, PEONS!

Attached: Fools.jpg (860x1001, 99.13K)

>p-p-PLEASE LET ME SPEAK FOR YO-
No.

I also read it.

Someone post THAT image.

Wonder if we'll get story leaks soon.

I don't get it, if saiyans are attracted to feisty women then shouldn't goku have been popping a boner 24/7 around blonde launch?

Attached: goku and launch (1).jpg (410x492, 113.72K)

If someone has trully hacked them as Toei claims than we could have even more than that, footage and new images of the movie.

Goku isn't attracted to anything, he's asexual because of the bump he took as a kid.

>t. Lying Goobers

Indeed.

Goku didn't think like a Saiyan or see himself as one since he hit his head as a small boy. Therefore, no boners for Launch.