Never Have I Ever

Name something you've never seen in anime/manga, and people come up with examples

Never have I ever seen a main character who's a mom

Attached: 1647216984704.gif (864x486, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

starocean.fandom.com/wiki/Underdeveloped_Planet_Preservation_Pact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never have I read a doujin where STD‘s were a concern.

>Never have I ever seen a main character who's a mom
there's one this season

Attached: 1647429762458.jpg (1920x1080, 320.87K)

Rec thread

Witchblade, two-hit multi-target mom. Next question.

doesn't this belong in mal games forum section, tourist-kun?

Never have I ever seen an an anime about the Timurids.

Okay, what's it called?

Regular earthquakes, but not a disaster plot point. Earthquakes are as common as cicadas in summer in Japan but you never see them mentioned. You could even have something as simple as someone building a house of cards and going to insane lengths to protect it, only for an earthquake to knock it over.

I learned another new thing to forget today. Thanks, I'll probably remember it since I replied. I definitely will. Too many keystrokes and thought.
Also, Rimuru has been a mommy the whole time since you posted with that gif. Mommy Rimuru is good. Everyone even acts like their mom went away when Rimuru leaves.

Attached: 1645245316399.jpg (2048x1536, 577.29K)

>thinly veiled rec thread

On this subject, why can I only think of one American thing where sales tax is brought up? If someone in an American show buys something that says $5, he pays $5. The only time I saw tax get added was in an episode of Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law.

Tourist.

What is with anons and coming up with these cute/fun games? I'll bite
>never have I ever seen yuri paired with NTR in an ecchi manga

never have I ever seen an anime that depicts katanas as the shitty weapons that they are

>he doesn't know

I just wanted to play a game, not feel guilt for exposing my power level.

Attached: fuck dood.png (500x270, 215.61K)

They aren't, they are a perfectly adequate sidearm or civilian self defence weapon.

Witchblade is about a single mother getting powers and a salaryjob as a monster slayer to support her daughter

Attached: WitchBlade-witchblade-anime-30295139-1280-1024[1].jpg (1280x1024, 847.17K)

Never have I ever seen a scifi/space opera about humans struggling to avoid societal upheaval due to gaining access to advanced technology thanks to trading with aliens/mysterious beings without it condemning the tech outright as "humans aren't ready for this yet" but instead taking the position that growing pains are inevitable and it'll be worth it in the long term

doesn't Slut Girl complain about getting VD's from past guys in the first couple chapters which is why she always has condoms?

This is actually a detail in the Star Ocean setting, spacefaring races aren't allowed to bring advanced tech, philosophies, or religion to "underdeveloped planets" as the residents of those worlds are considered to have the right to their own history and destiny without outside interference. Of course it does get routinely violated but it's almost always in the case of protecting one's life.

It's similar to the laws that restrict or forbid contact with tribes we have on Earth.
starocean.fandom.com/wiki/Underdeveloped_Planet_Preservation_Pact

Might be able to read up on similar themes and see what works have shown the worst-case scenario.

>spacefaring races aren't allowed to bring advanced tech,
That's the thing though. I'd like to see something where that isn't the case, nor does it go for a worst case scenario.

you can't fool me. you just rephrased
>can you recommend me some anime/manga where the main character is a mom?
without saying "recommend" and applying Cunningham's Law to avoid getting pruned. If you've seen enough anime, you won't be making threads like these. You stayed long enough on other boards and got used to rec threads that are allowed there, you tourist.