Wants to get into one piece

>Wants to get into one piece
>realize its pointless as ive missed nearly 2 decades of fan speculation, memes, highs and lows and a community thats in too deep
its just not fair…i shouldve read a decade ago

Attached: EAD4A1EE-0BE0-4DA4-B3EC-6822D208C5C4.jpg (350x541, 107.47K)

you should quit anime entirely because you will never be present in real time to watch the greatest series of the 2000s/2010s.

>i shouldve read a decade ago
Yes. But also there's plenty of fan speculation, memes, highs and lows etc. yet to come.
I wish I had 1000+ chapters of one piece to binge through.

Better to miss that than to miss the discussion now. Once they find the actual One Piece, you will never get that world back. The genie will be out of the bottle forever, and almost as difficult as trying to put the genie back in is trying to avoid that genie once it's free

>can binge it on their own time without all the shitposting and speedrun the boring arcs
damn, OP might even be a fun read this way. it will not even end this decade anyway!

So you dont want go into story but into fandom.
I guess thats mean anything what is not new or popular is not worth watching or reading for you ?

Realistically, how much longer will the series continue for? I recently bought the first 50 volumes and have only been reading a chapter a day, so I imagine it will take me at least 3 years to get caught up to what's currently out, and of course by then there will be even more to read. Curious if I'm at all likely to get caught up before the ending.

Oda's been saying 5 more years for 10 years at this point. They're getting closer and closer to having everything they need to find the One Piece (though I don't know if it will end there) but the current arc is over 120 chapters at this point. The last few arcs have all been way too fucking long.

It still has at least 5 more years of its run. It's never too late to start reading it. And most of those fan theories were completely wrong anyway.
That part is true unfortunately.

Attached: Sanji vs Boo Jack.webm (658x370, 2.84M)

>Once they find the actual One Piece, you will never get that world back.
Nothing beats fan speculation while it's running. I remember when Franky ended up joining and not Kaku. We're all still speculating and during ch 967 I was hyped as fuck
The one piece does exist

Attached: 1641095682886.png (282x179, 53.7K)

>Getting into series for the purposes of memes instead of admiring the series itself

I've been reading it a large chunk at a time on and off for the last 13ish years OP. I didn't get fully caught up till last year and now reading 1-2 chapters a month is suffering. Take your time, if you really get into it you'll speed read the boring shit and catch up to us quicker than you think. Going through some of the longer arcs in a couple sittings is definitely the way to go, there are ongoing fights you won't see anything from for a half dozen chapters at a time and it gets maddening to read week by week.

I meant to say 3-4

start now bro....start reading and dont give a fuck about anything else
We have a good 4-5 years more until it ends or oda beats the bucket

i once was in your position but with breaking bad, everyone was telling me "its so good you should watch it" but my instinct said otherwise so i skipped it.
after years of literally not even remembering it existed, the el camino movie thing came out which is a continuation of the series. Didn't watch it either but i started watching the series instead
i literally didn't like it...it had no suspense! If it ended in a cliff hanger i didnt gave a shit cause there were more episodes left and this wasn't game of thrones, main characters didnt die before the end of the show...so..yea...
maybe if i watched it while it was coming out where you didnt know when it would end it would be different but i will never know.

So start reading it, its free and its a quick read to be honest!

I wasn't around for that, why the fuck did people expect Kaku? I thought it was Iceberg when I was reading it, but what made everyone expect fucking Kaku?

Because the crew was looking for a shipwright. Paulie was also suspected of being a potential crewmate

paulie is who i meant, nog kaku. paulie i feel like was intentional bait but i really am surprised you all guessed kaku

Just read the one piece wiki or something. That's what I did. It's not even worth reading hundreds of trash chapters anyway

this is Lets Play mentality at it's finest. you and OP should kill yourselves.

Attached: otaku hanging - Hakozume - Kouban Joshi no Gyakushuu - 09 - 1646237029920.jpg (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Obviously the one piece exists.
Oda constantly says it is a very real mterial object.
The frank v kaku shit was great.

Why not to start right now? There's still some time ahead.
You won't reach anything unless you start

Attached: SOTWS.png (1366x768, 295.56K)

Get over yourself, one pisser

At this point im not sure if its worth getting into now. Idk if I should just read 100s of good mangas or just commit to a super long manga im late on that might end terribly