How is fire punch the perfect manga

how is fire punch the perfect manga

Attached: firepung.jpg (709x701, 65.23K)

I've thought about this before. Plot,settings, themes?
The conclusion, it was made by a perfect author who perfected their craft. Any inconsistencies or issue is a calculated result of adding armature charm

daffy duck youre on fire

Combination of factors including crate art great themes great framing and a ton of other shit

didn't like it after that tranny started to get more focused

Fuck you Toga was great and carries the story.

Attached: b4e735fd-4b2e-45b0-a588-6fa2d9d6e6dd.jpg (850x1200, 344.18K)

I don't think so, but Togata, I love him.

there's kind of incest in it and the tranny is one of the best characters for once

togata is a mentally ill person who was brainwashed by media into believing only men can be heroes. youre missing the subtext entirely.

so are you

>togata is [headcanon]
Trans man that cant even chop his tits off because they grow back, he has no mouth but must scream

speedreader

People get brainwashed to be men and women all the time. It's called cisgenderism.

Shizo
Based

bad try again next time sweaty

I hated every single page involving Togata and being forced to endure every single word coming out of his mouth.
I absolutely don't care nor mind the tranny thing and it plays no part in me hating Togata for having zero function in anything outside of interrupting whatever is going on, making some disgusting western cinema references, then delaying whatever the fuck I'm actually there to read so that the author can tell fellate western media some more as an interruption to a story that you would never be able to find in western media.

Togata's presence is aking to being offered a free, full course of the finest dining, and the chef constantly coming out of the kitchen to lecture you about how fucking good McDonald's is, forbidding you from resuming your meal of stuff you actually want to eat until he's done describing why the McChicken is the best fast food sandwich ever made.

Attached: 1508118102260.gif (320x287, 982.3K)

I just liked how bizarre the presence of films was in this, not only its use of films as lore, but how the actual manga was made as if it were some sort of bad film.
Fire Punch was very unique

I wouldn’t call it perfect, but it’s one of my favourites, it’s short, bizarre, gorgeous and tells a very strong story in a perfect amount of time. Le Agni face in context is unironically my favourite moment of any manga.

Jesuschrist.
Someone finally said it.

This
I'm literally shaking rn
omg that's literally me

I finished it two weeks ago and, oh my, what a ride. How is Chainsaw Man in comparison? I've read the first volume but it lacks something, as if the author had conformed to a more traditional and commercial method of storytelling. I can't find anything that I liked in Fire Punch yet.

yeah, becomes more kino when shad shows up but then goes back to being just alright

Attached: 5a153208.jpg (692x532, 78.75K)