2022...I am forgotten

2022...I am forgotten.

Attached: 96990258_p0.jpg (2459x1280, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kitsunekko.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But Truck-kun will be forever remembered.

I wanted to save this for another time. But I guess this year is as good as any to sit down and watch it.

I take it you're versed in the moon's tongue? As of today, nothing beyond episode 10 is subbed.

Really? After all the hype surrounding this series? Even Creamy Mami is subbed.

Also my usual site to look up Japanese subtitles doesn't seem to have Momo either. It's curious.

Attached: AdultMomoLaughs.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Wanna know something even more curious? Those two OVAs from the 90s and some filler episode with a giant robot are subbed. Rather maddening. Also, I'd be surprised if something so old has Japanese captions, official or not. What's the site?

kitsunekko.net/
I'm sure there are other resources but this is the one I know.

I haven’t forgotten you Minky. Also, Everybody watch La Ronde in My Dream, its great

>tfw have all the episodes in my country dub

Is she responsible for the recent quakes?

Oh shit, when did those happen again?!

Thank you. Gleaning through the list tells me its a mix of an anime's general availability and popularity. As of this post, both Momos are seeded on Nyaa but one of them's 100+GB. Not everyone can afford to have that just sitting around waiting to achieve listening comprehension, which i assume is needed to even make Japanese subs in the first place if they don't already exist.

The two that occurred on Wednesday

Completely subbed by 2023

At the pace Inka-Subs is going, I'll give them until 2025. There's like 60 or so episodes.

What the fuck is it about this series that attracts earthquakes? First the 80s, then the 90s, the Fukushima fiasco, and now this.

I'm still a lolicon though, so she did leave a mark.

Attached: 1632290144742.jpg (668x600, 70.29K)

hey man i remember back in like 2019 I was gonna watch it and only like 3 episodes were subbed at the time. They seemed to be going to a good pace too iirc.
3 years for 7 episodes, we'll see the truck before 2030

You'd think the niggers at retro crush would be all over this one since they claim to love this genre. Shame.

Most everyone's gateway to lolis tend to be Cardcaptor Sakura or Kodomo no Jikan. Yes, I'm old.

To be fair, I think those three were by a different group.

I find it strange that Persia is the only one of the Pierrot lolis not subbed. Least not completely.

KnJ did cement the whole thing

Attached: 1638719646822.jpg (700x632, 84.92K)