ITT: "Oh Shit" Moments

Attached: Punpun.jpg (1280x918, 181K)

>garbage pun pun
Underaged spotted

I'm 30. You're the one who's still stuck in his edgy, contrarian phase. Dissing PunPun just cause it's critically acclaimed.

Why didn’t you let your shitty thread die?

You do realize OP can't bump his own thread, right? Of course not. You have edgy Reddit Newfag written all over you. I'm going to bump this thread just to spite you.

Attached: 1gmqRcz.png (1066x1600, 2.11M)

Would an anime adaption of this ever work? I feel like they'd need a really good narrator, but it probably would flop anyways.

>posts snk
>calls me a redditor
Ok nigger

bumo

> filtered by Pegasus KINO

Attached: good vibrations.png (1944x1400, 714.35K)

You've already posted in my shitty thread at least twice, might as well contribute. What moments gave you goosebumps?

Kill yourself

Attached: tumblr_nrcdjmz94I1u5cajoo1_540.png (540x254, 128.41K)

>You do realize OP can't bump his own thread, right?
OPs can, it's just on a 5 minute cooldown

Attached: unknown (24).png (3511x2761, 3.1M)

Christ alive what a fucking dweeb.

Based 2bh

>SnK was always hated by us 4channers. Right my fellow channelers?
You failing at not looking like a newfag is a treasure.
If you don't want to dtay where yoi belong then suffer newfag, suffer.

Attached: 27a0df2efd99ce411accec35c4eecfcb.png (640x583, 452.74K)

No way in hell. Way too much dialogue to get through a significant portion of it, right?

For me that was the moment the hype died lol. after all these years i still cant believe that its like that lol had to read this chapter a few times

Will we ever fucking get a Pun Pun anime or is too fucking "abstract" for any studio to pick it up

Getting the license to this song would also set the budget back way too hard for the hypothetical anime adaptation

Attached: 1645394749952.jpg (915x1300, 406.9K)

For me it was when he found Aiko dead.
I spent a whole minute on the page trying to figure out what was going on but it was just me trying to trick myself, holy fuck, what a fucking page.