What's the worst recton you can think of? Mine would be making Goku's parents the 'good' saiyans...

What's the worst recton you can think of? Mine would be making Goku's parents the 'good' saiyans. It always felt like him coming from a barbaric alien race distressed him from Superman more. I feel like a lot of Naruto in part 2 also deserve mentions, felt like i couldn't go a chapter without some past being recontextualized.

Attached: m5l6qom5qixlwbp7aw44x5vxmc6h2ejr_hq.jpg (580x758, 84.77K)

The entire arc is a poorly written fanfic, so you might as well ignore it.

this is probably the worst in anime history considering how shit it is and how iconic dragonball is

Letting Toriyama or anyone write anything Dragon Ball after the original run of the manga was a mistake.

>the original run
Which was what exactly?

I'm honestly not really liking the whole Galactic Patrol and Galactic King and other major factions etc because they completely and utterly undermine Frieza being "the Emperor of the Universe" and make it seem like he's just a shitty pirate who's larping. Even if he had not conquered 100% of habitable planets in his time, we were still given the impression that he was like an explorer and colonizer while the rest of the "world" were largely isolated to their respective planets and never saw him coming. Recent Dragon Ball media tells us that there's intergalactic civilizations going back more than 10 million years, and that Freeza was basically in his mid-30s on Namek. There's no coming back from this, it's ruined.

Bardock has been retconned like 4 times now, who even cares. If he and Gine were such doting parents, why were Raditz and baby Goku such bloodthirsty pricks? Did Bardock hit his head too and become a soiboi? What a gay retcon.

Are you counting the “brilliant scientist” thing as one of those retcons?

The Emperor Pilaf Saga (Dragon Ball) up to the end of the Namek Saga (Z).

That one never bothered me since Bardock being another immoral grunt right up until his last week alive is basically the same it went in the OVA where he suddenly gives a shit about his comrades deaths and saving his species instead of just abandoning his people to their fate and saving himself

She didn't even do anything after this.
They retconned her death just because they thought it was sad and she should live or some shit.

Attached: [gg]_Code_Geass_Episode_II_-_Handou_[3DC042A1].mkv_snapshot_01.35.59.732.jpg (1280x720, 172.69K)

Based. Fuck cell

Apparenlt in DB:S Shin confirms that there's only around 27 planets in the universe with intelligent life. I'm like, how many did Frieza rule over to be considered a king? Five?

>I feel like a lot of Naruto in part 2 also deserve mentions
Lol remember when that trash movie tried to make naruto out to be a goku type "what is love, is it a food?" retard?
So fucking stupid. Part 1 Nardo woulda motorboated some titties and fucked a chick if he could. That kid was horny as hell.

>remember when that trash movie
Gonna have to give more details.

That partial time skip one, i think it was called "the last"

Found it

Attached: [DragonSuper] The Last - Naruto the Movie (1280x690 x264 AAC).webm (930x500, 448.53K)

Is this for real?
That kid is older than the naked baby Gohan found.

kek

What is this? I dont follow the super manga but wasnt goku a baby when he was sent to earth?

This retcon came from Jaco, by Toriyama. Deal with it.