Wow, did you cry when you first ate the superior Japanese food of rice!...

Wow, did you cry when you first ate the superior Japanese food of rice!? Unique Japanese foods like curry and fried chicken need to be introduced to all isekai worlds!

The unique Japanese hair color, black hair, draws the attention of all isekai dwellers. How shocking, BLACK HAIR!

Attached: 748[1].png (748x1060, 690.45K)

haha time to eat your foods

Attached: Global cuisine grid-01.png (2134x2753, 834.6K)

Attached: Fmum3XKW0klBXfulhBBA1612756281[1].jpg (1122x1600, 396.62K)

I wonder how many people actually tried out those cuisines properly before responding.
I am pretty surprised to see my own country's cooking as high as it is. (which is not to say that I think it's bad, just that it's probably not very interesting to most foreigners).

Though at least with Italian and American, I am confident that most people are quite familiar with at least the basic concepts.

why do the nips hate everything? also their idea of italian food is spaghetti with ketchup

>first ate
user...

Japanese people have special brains, unique from foreigners!

Attached: 1603252990828[1].png (700x287, 99.5K)

Well yeah, that is why they are cucks

You just made this thread, autist

NANA BUTTCHCECCECKK

i cry every time i start eating a burger
then i clap when i'm done

Attached: 71070169_p4.png (826x1169, 288.56K)

When the alternative is meals that Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler would be embarrassed to sell, it's understandable that Tanya would respond burgers like a hentai girl to penis.

What's consider American cuisine ? A big Mc? lol

You can laugh, but that food culture has conquered the world.
Because of America, the humanity's meat consumption has gone through the roof. And you can get hamburgers just about anywhere.

Is this the GENTLEMAN thread, my fellow GENTLEMEN?

Attached: 48de1b1697285765a5f0ebc022d68f1aac456622f8c9b52eac4c20798c0c632f.jpg (746x723, 59.76K)

Ate at a Nip restraint for the first time after being a regular at the local Chinese buffet. It was so good, I had to go to the kind old couple who were the Chinese buffet owners and apologize to them that I would be eating at the Japanese place for lunch from now on. They did not take that very well and started yelling in very angry Chinese and raising their spatulas in a threatening manner.

>97% of filipinos love their own food
>everyone else fucking hates it
why is this so accurate?

The asian community has no filtration.
Like, american cuisine comes mostly from european cuisine, which, you know, goes back further and further to rome and greece and egypt until finally,
you get to some primitive culture dude who were like, "Hey, I'll put this in my mouth and eat it and hope it doesn't kill me."
Our cuisine has been filtered all the way from giggling hand-shitting primate days to the bronze age, the iron age, the age of exploration, the technological age, so on and so forth. Each culture has passed its food onto the next, filtering out the bad, preserving and improving the good.

The asians didn't have that. They're isolationist, xenophobic, and hate each other about as much as they hate themselves.

Everything good about their food came from us- the people that did all the hard work.
Everything bad about their food comes from some giggling inbred asian picking up washed-up seaweed from the beach and thinking "I should be able to eat this."

Attached: 1244668243495.jpg (500x500, 34.09K)

why is japanese cuisine so hilariously bad?
the main staple dish of nipponland is sushi which is literally just fish on rice
their curry is just watered soup
ramen is just inferior version of authentic Chinese noodles
even instant noodles is taiwanese (Chinese) and not from japan

why could the nips not make a satisfactory cuisine?

I live in Japan and people here genuinely think that corn on pizza is delicious and some sort of hidden italian delicacy. People here are really fucking nuts about italian food but can never remotely cook anything like it. There are loads upon loads of "italian" restaurants here but when you go in its always some weird fucking japanese ripoff where they fuck up all of the dishes by adding jap shit like raw squid and eel and shit to it and then they try to fucking play it off as "real italian food". It doesn't help that people here don't know what normal bread or cheese is. It's all fucking gross. I have not had any normal-tasting cheese in all the time I've lived here, and good bread is about as rare as a properly paid salaryman. These people are born on this island, they will live their whole lives on this island, and they will die on this island without ever tasting real bread or cheese in their life and that's just sort of sad. The worst part is that because no japanese person actually knows what real italian food is like, nobody can call restaurants out on this bullshit, everyone eats it all up and calls it "honto ni umaiii uwuwuwuwu" and everyone thinks this is what real italian food is like. It's just sad. "Oh rettsu addu fishu eggu andu seaweedu to pasta carbonara don't u kno this is how rearu itarian peeporu eat!". The worst part for me is that japan doesn't just massacre classic italian food like this, but they also do it with every other country's cuisine imaginable. French, spanish, mexican, turkish, you name it. They botch everything they come across as "wow foreign so cool" but it's never apparently fucking good enough unless they douse it in onions sauce and raw octopus to make it "authentic european" food. Don't get me wrong I love me some japanese food but fuck this country for ruining foreign food culture and fuck the people for being too retarded to not know what real food is like, even though they kind of can't help it, fuck em it's gross

been a few days since I've seen this copypasta

Isekai is a nihonjinron wet dream, do the people who read this not realize how idiotic this is?
Having the peasants of the isekai world make the protagonist out as some messiah who start crying and worshipping him for teaching them how to use chopsticks is so jarring and on the nose and usually with the same amount of tact as an unrelated piece of media including several pages worth of musings on gender bullshit.