How come nobody is translating Wergelder/Beuageruta...

How come nobody is translating Wergelder/Beuageruta? This manga is from the blade of the immortal mangaka and it's awesome.

Attached: 2e227c4d-657b-446b-8ef0-b728fd21c7ba.png (1100x1600, 1.12M)

its licensed

but I don't see anywhere to read it online?...

Is this a newer thing? because in my day things would be translated regardless of if theyre going to be translated again. but i dunno how these scene ppl are now

also volume 2 in english was released over 2 years ago..wtf

Its full on Spanish

Spanish maldito gringo

why is it fucking translated into spanish and not english?? i literally dont get it

i guess i could get those and machine translate them very effectively most likely? I mean I can understand a lot of spanish without even trying very hard

Basado carnal

Attached: 969322B6-59A4-47C5-AA81-DF0FD2A0DF6C.png (694x715, 117.74K)

>I don't see anywhere to read it online
the official scans are on mangasee

And it's in english. What the fuck? I was literally trying to BUY this and couldn't.

Thanks user sorry for needing spoonfeed but I talk to zero other people about manga so I don't know all the sites sometimes.

Love his pencil drawings

Attached: 0016-001.jpg (1124x1600, 263.26K)

These stupid faggots pushed back the vol. 3 release date by a full year cuz covid, it was supposed to be released last August.
Source: Actively watched the physical release dates on websites shift from Aug. 2021, all the way to Sep. 2022

Attached: Die Wergelder v02-226.jpg (2146x3056, 1013.15K)

>push back the release of a tankobon
>because of covid

what the fuck?....??? thats like...the time when you want to release it...well thanks for the info.

Man odd question but I really like the non directly shown but still pretty explicit sexual violence at the beginning. I gotta say it did something for me...not arousing more interesting to see I guess? power dynamics like that and shit.

I wonder if there are any really well drawn manga that have a lot of that. I don't want hentai

>How come nobody is translating Wergelder/Beuageruta?
I don't translate anything for Any Forums

You're late I was just retarded.

vol 6 came out days ago in nipland

Most manga doesn't get translated.

>i guess i could get those and machine translate them very effectively most likely? I mean I can understand a lot of spanish without even trying very hard
good luck

and sometimes those manga are only enjoyed by hispanics

Attached: E8EPXP1UYAAB5Xo.png (1280x1823, 2.34M)

spanish and english are practically equivalent its not like translating a different structured language like japanese

it might would sound kinda off but it'd be obvious what most things meant at least...

look at this doa clone