Oh my god you guys, after years of waiting they're making more FLCL!

Oh my god you guys, after years of waiting they're making more FLCL!

Attached: flcl-grunge.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fD-HHpPws-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes, dead is better.

I'm not from Any Forums or Any Forums, why would I have been waiting more of that shit?

I still didn't even watch the first two sequels

can those 2 shit stains really be considered a sequel or just different entries that borrow from the original.
If they don't progress the plot or any characters from the original, they can be stand-alone and never to be associated with the original, right?

Why do they keep doing it?

They both advance the plot of Haruko chasing Atomsk and Medical Machina taking over the galaxy

Alright.

Attached: ok.gif (500x375, 937.36K)

But how will Shoegaze look like

Attached: word-image-539.jpg (952x1200, 137.88K)

My first thought upon hearing this shit was - oh crap, The Pillows might not do Biscuit Hammer after all.

not MY haruko

animated rough storyboard sketches

The grounds gone sour.

I'm killing myself.

Attached: RIP CAPTAIN I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.jpg (727x545, 126.61K)

What's the deal with these fucks? Who even liked the other two sequels? I recall it being forgotten being they even finished airing.

I hope this tarnishes the show's reputation so it will finally stop being considered a classic.

Shit No One Asked For: Seasons 3 & 4

Season 2 and 3 didn't tarnish it enough for you? Because that was hot garbage. If anything, this faggot man is going to turn FLCL into a franchise.

Attached: 1646142159951.jpg (640x526, 99.34K)

How does this dude keep getting more made? Does he not realize it's shit or is it purposeful sabotage?

The only good thing to possibly come out of this travesty is that The Pillows may do another U.S. tour.

Didn't those abominations no one asked for bomb horrendously?

I don't even know how to go to a concert as a passive viewer anymore.

There was a season 3?

When all else fails, assume nepotism and an undying urge to tarnish what makes anime, anime. Seriously, check the dude's Twitter one of these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=fD-HHpPws-c

They weren't satisfied raping FLCL's corpse with Alternative and Progressive?

Attached: grunge.jpg (929x1200, 192.06K)