HxH is, BY FAR, the greatest intellectual work of all time, one post can't even summarize it

Its dissection will take CENTURIES, if not MILLENNIA of inquiry. Us living, in our heuristic biases of modernity, cannot grasp it wholly... yet, i, a layman, will prove beyond all reasonable doubt, it is PEERLESS, the APEX of human thought. I'm dead serious.

HxH requires not only a lifetime of STEM scholarship, but intimate, PhD-level studies of the schools of Idealism, Hegelianism, Positivism, Platonism, Existentialism, Buddhism, Gnosticism, Absurdism, Pessimism, Marxism, Confucianism, Freudianism, Jungianism, among others; To assimilate *most* of its core ideas. Its goal is a synthesis of all Logos among East and West, an unprecedented, herculean feat. The characters are... so fucking deep it HURTS, as i witness the repressed viscera of my mind all spilt. So beautiful, but raw, real, 3D. It feels as if the SAGE, ToGODshi, grips my soul, my CORE, and telepathically mentors me on the psychological, epistemological, existential... all there is. In my free time, i tread through bibles of lore just to sonder the psyches of *minor* characters like Uvogin, which any other writer would neglect. As well as researching Thermofractals, Neuromorphic Computing, Astrophysics, Pure Mathematics, Genetic Engineering, etc. so that i may model Nen and Ant Biology within the Scientific Method.

The real/allegorical HORRORS of the HxH World make even Berserk look like a Satam cartoon. To name a few: Nuclear war, cosmic horror, military profiteering, human trafficking, police states, Samsara, Meteor City, cycles of abusers, government conspiracies... It’s just SO grim, so... black. It’s terrifying how ToGODshi can endure being the tormented genius he is- his willpower and IQ lie in the top 0.00001%, if not higher.

HxH is not a mere anime, but a translation of indescribably complex reality into visual form. Each fight, such as Gon vs. Pitou, Hisoka vs Chrollo... induces LIFE-CHANGING revelations.

Attached: Hisoka Cultivates Hellenian Pederastic Eros.jpg (320x180, 13.27K)

O MY RUBBER FRUIT, O MY CHOSEN PIECE

I liked it when Uvogin punched the mafia guys

>WORD WORDS WORDS
Is this a leftist meme?

Attached: nlbsmJf.png (285x311, 165.13K)

>HxH is, BY FAR, the greatest intellectual work of all time, one post can't even summarize it...
>Its dissection will take CENTURIES, if not MILLENNIA of inquiry. Us living, in our heuristic biases of modernity, cannot grasp it wholly... yet, i, a layman, will prove beyond all reasonable doubt, it is PEERLESS, the APEX of human thought. I'm dead serious.
>HxH requires not only a liftime of STEM scholarship, but intimate, PhD-level studies of the schools of Idealism, Hegelianism, Positivism, Platonism, Existentialism, Budism, Gnosticism, Absurdism, Pessimism, Marxism, Confucianism, Freudianism, Jungianism, amog others; To assimilate *most* of it core idea. Its goal is a synthesis of all Logos among East and West, an unprecedented, herculean feat. The charaters are... so fucking deep it HURTS, as i witness the repressed viscera of my mid all spilt. So beautiful, but raw, real, 3D. It feels as if the SAGE, ToGODshi, grips my soul, my CORE, and telepathically mentors me on the pychological, eistmolgcal, existential... all there is. In my free time, i tread through bibles of lore just to sonder the psyches of *minor* characters like Uvogin, which ay other writer would neglect.As well as researching Thermofractals, Neromorphic Computing, Astrophysics, Pure Mathematics, Genetic Engineering, etc. so tat i may model Nen and Ant Biology within the Scientific Method.
>The real/allegorical HORRORS of the HxH Word make even Berserk lok like a Satam cartoon. To name a few: Nuclear war, cosmic horror, military prfiteering, human traicking, police states, Samsara, Meteor City, cycles of abusers, government conspracies... It’s just SO grim, so... black. It’s terrifing how ToGOshi can endure being the tormented genius he is- his willpower and IQ lie in the top 0.00001%, if not higher.
>HxH is not a mere anime, but a translation of indescribably complex reality into visual form. Each fight, such as Gon vs. Pitou, Hisoka vs Chrollo... induces LIFE-CHANGING revelations.

Attached: HunterxHunter writing.jpg (824x1200, 236.09K)

Chaos: head is better.

Q-quality over quantity...

Actually pretty quality bait, I'm not even gonna lie. Solid 9/10.

hoyl shit what a magnificent analysis

Attached: woke.jpg (351x447, 15.86K)

10/10 made me laugh

Attached: 1645894566633.png (1217x920, 113.67K)

Did you get this copypasta from Reddit?

>shut up new fag

Attached: kurisu destroys HXh fags.png (1000x1024, 702.77K)

Everythingbros, how will we recover?

>Bringing up Kino Piece in a Hiatus x Hiatus thread
Kino Piece haters are really pathetic individuals who will never amount to nothing in their sad little lives huh?

This is obviously bait but I know hunterfags in real life who actually think Hunter x Hunter is some high iq novel that somehow makes CLRS look like a kids picture book.

Attached: 1618198202838.jpg (720x720, 32.06K)

>shonenBABYADHDTARDZOOMERS don't have the attention span to read a page of text
Color me SHOCKED, soft-SeINTELLECTUALnens

Attached: Soft Seinen.jpg (640x430, 48.23K)

Imagine being this insecure about your mangas demographic being children LMAO

>characters meant for self-inserting
This is ironically true for Eren. And I'm not even talking about just his fans, even Isayama himself admitted that Eren is basically him and personifies all his violent tendencies that he got as a result of his bullying. HxH is still gay though, rather than being self insert garbage for incels it's self insert garbage for pedophilic homos

Attached: Average Erenfag.jpg (1220x900, 201.63K)

does anyone have the giga chart with like all of the lore n shit on it? I lost it when i lost an ssd so I've been trying to find out.

>ironically
*unironically