Redo of Healer

Season 2 when?

Attached: 1613457830832.jpg (331x152, 6.39K)

Hopefully never

Your harem shit will never get a second season

Attached: 1613620137265.jpg (600x877, 114.36K)

This

Does anyone care about this show anymore? Everyone made a big deal about Goblin Slayer's rape scene, but when a show that was 10x worse came out people didn't give a fuck for longer than a month or two and it was quickly forgotten. Guess shock value only gets you so far.

>Redo of Healer
Honestly this was disappointing as shit. given the premise of a healer going batshit insane just begs for some body horror bullshit and the best they do is turn some rando into a tranny?
That and the standard power fantasy setting being incredibly fucking boring.

Attached: download.jpg (500x750, 118.18K)

>Does anyone care about this show anymore?
Nope. its like you said every one talked about it when it came out because of the rape scene but the rest of it is just fucking boring. just like pic related

Attached: download (1).jpg (800x1280, 178.76K)

>recommended this because I really wish anime protags weren't hypocrites who perv on women yet refuse to be sexual or romantic
>start watching, think it's pretty cool
>really hope that the protag doesn't turn into a rapist weirdo
>by episode 2 he's torturing and raping someone
I dropped this so fast, who the fuck is the target audience for this?

Rape fetishists and edgy revenge fantasy teenagers who were bullied in school and need catharsis.

normalfags think it's hentai even when they know it isn't, even roh author confessed long ago he self inserted. So who is gonna complain about coomer shit?

Who’s rocket scientist idea was it to effectively reset the main girl’s character into a brain dead moeblob? That, and the MC being cringe incarnate, were enough to warrant a drop.

Was boring as shit but god I loved Norn so much

Right? Doesn't help how much it's fans were hyping it up too.
>Does anyone care about this show anymore? Everyone made a big deal about Goblin Slayer's rape scene, but when a show that was 10x worse came out people didn't give a fuck for longer than a month or two and it was quickly forgotten. Guess shock value only gets you so far.
I assume that's because most people already knew what they were getting into, especially with how much it's fans were barking about the shit that happens within the series

what's some other shit shows I can watch to fill the void? I already watched shield hero

Not shit shows, but

Is that shield hero? I never watched it but was it really as bad as RoH?

To my knowledge there isn't heavy rape or anything like that. The "controversy" with that show was that the MC really fucking hated women.

Why? Is it a plot device or what?

I wanted to see him get revenge on Bullet but other than that I can do without a season 2.

>>really hope that the protag doesn't turn into a rapist weirdo
dafuq? he starts out as a vengeful rapist, and then turns into an upstanding, respected, caring guy.

>Is it a plot device or what?
Kinda? His character arc pretty much is about overcoming his distrust of people brought on by one girl accusing him of rape just so she could get a laugh out of it.

Shield hero is a perfect example of a popular successful show that everybody forgets about and stops caring the second its not on air
>Barely any fanart
>Like 4 doujins and 2 of them are gayshit
Literally no holding power atall, probably because it is just generic isekai haremshit with a big budget

And he's still raping people at the end. Begs the question of if he was always that way or if it was the abuse, drugs and mindbreaking inflicted on him by Flare and the rest of the castle.

What an ugly character. They don't design anime guys like they used to

Look at these s.o.i.s

it's this another shitpost thread? well post whatever you want, always die fast or it's pruned due to offttopic. But what did you expect from a shit series without any substance. You're already talking shield hero here instead redo of raped trap. Not even shield hero fandom has threads.