Why do women like anime despite the sexism, sexual assaults and the fact taht they are used as sexual objects?

Why do women like anime despite the sexism, sexual assaults and the fact taht they are used as sexual objects?

Attached: gross.jpg (472x266, 16.31K)

i guess they don't like all anime, only some
there are plenty of women on twitter who complain about anime tho
also, not all women are feminists
>sexual objects
a character being sexy doesn't automatically make them an object, thats retard logic

women like to be used as objects

yall dont understand. Have you watched shonen shows? All women are useless sexual objects to be there as a prize for the MC

Yeah but battle shonen have cute boys to ship with each other so it balances out. The anime/manga specifically aimed at girls and women is also full of that shit because apparently they like that stuff.

Harem=/=shonen

‘despite’

I seriously hate this reaction image.

>sexual objects
once again, a character being sexy does not make them an object automatically
as for the useless part it depends on the show
also female oriented media like romance novels and yaoi shit also sexualises

>sexism, sexual assaults and the fact taht they are used as sexual objects?
most women like this stuff actually but they can't admit it
#1 female fetish is rape

At least 95% of women on Fetlife are submissive.
>sexual assault
>used as sexual objects
This turns them on.

Have you ever been abusive towards women? Its astonishing to see how non-confrontational they become
Also read more shojo manga

Holy based, I will now watch your shounen

Women have their own shows where guys are pretty much sexual objects, Free! comes to mind as one.

They have their own genres. Plus they will tolerate or not even get bothered by little things (a few of them ofc ) since they are aware its fiction

And then theres the majority who will pretend to overlook things just to join the party

These days it's typical to have a few competent girls among the main cast. Less often they can even be the main villain. Even less often they'll be unsympathetic. Bulma still deserves a better franchise though.

Most of the sexism is in the character themselves, it is mostly female characters. They also do the majority of the sexual assaults with their lewdness. So, it is very clear that anime is largely for women with toxic masculinity and rape fetishes or a male feminist I suppose.

Attached: 7ialcps1mhl21.jpg (2404x1260, 443K)

How new are you?
Reading those and you will notice only pretty bad boys can be abusive towards the main girl, not the ugly beta. Nothing wrong with that of course, beauty is a better measurement of character than "personality"

>used as sexual objects
Stop with that feminist bullshit. Being appreciated only for their appearance and nothing else does not make them objects. When you suddenly see a hot woman, you don't delete everything else about her in your mind, you just ignore it, and to ignore it, you have to treat it that it exists first.

Because they're women and not children.

Sailor Moon is a more famous one.

Attached: sailor-ntr.1637941516397.png (640x480, 376.34K)