My lezbian experience of solitude

>draw a memory of yourself being sexually molested
Holy shit

Attached: 1647540958925.jpg (2620x4656, 2.11M)

Holy shit

Kino

I don't understand why one would just lie there and take it. Totally alien behavior to me.

Why are you constantly posting this? I won't buy it, I'll just find a scanlation or torrent

who could have guessed that something like this happened to the author

If the attacker is way bigger than you, you would do it. There's no way to know what they would try to do.

Kids are scared of adults.

Moepedos...

Based

because they could literally snap you in half if you angered them. weighing up things like "ok but he probably doesn't want to go to jail so he probably isn't willing to go as far as murder" and decision making like that is the kind of higher future thinking handled by the prefrontal cortex, which doesn't reach adult maturity until your mid to late 20's, with explosive growth beginning in the early 20's compared to the slow gradual development its undergone up till that point over puberty. clinically speaking, the decicion making abilities of children and teens are actually retarded compared to adults.

At this point I assume anyone not straight has been sexually abused as a kid.

So if a guy bigger then you tries to rape you you're just gonna lie there and take it because "you dont know what they'll do" I hope you're a woman lmao

We got a tough guy here. So "making an effort to get away" was all it took to fix this situation? If only they'd known! I think you just want to believe that so you don't have to consider yourself in the same circumstance.

Women have generally survived by offering up sex. It's like what happens when an invading army rolls into town. The men die fighting, the women fuck the invaders.
I mean, what's a woman going to do against a bigger, stronger opponent? She can choose between getting raped gently or being mutilated and THEN raped.

Fucking hot

Well, you don't seem to have empathy either, so maybe you are kind of an alien yourself.

>I hope you're a woman lmao
I know you are a teen. but actually I fear you are an actual adult

uuuuoooohhhhhh

Why do you keep spamming this thread
Jannies aren't even deleting them anymore, everyone is so disinterested that the thread just falls off the board naturally before the slow ass janitors can even get to it

Lets avoid turning this rape into a homicide.

>molested as a child
is this why she grew up to be a pervert?

>poorfags using my image
cheers poorfags

We already had this thread. Why do you autists feel the need to make the same fucking thread over and over again

are you my dad?

>I'm on Any Forums 24/7, why aren't you?