Boku no Hero Academia

So what was even the point of him being here? Is Hori making shit up as he goes? This doesn't even feel like the final arc

Attached: bnha_348_013 (1).png (900x1300, 855.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BangAnimate/status/1491616122369576962
files.catbox.moe/vez75g.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>So what was even the point of him being here?
Are you retarded or do you just ask obvious question

He's now separated from where he needs to be and it'll take a while to get there

excuse to make Deku late to UA so Shiggy can dust All Might in front of him once he gets there

ENTER

Attached: chrome_ALR61zzsMy.png (203x450, 53.76K)

So it seems Hori is setting up Toga and Touya as mad dogs that need to be put down. Shiggy may be redeemed through deku and possibly spinner (where is he anyway).

Hori can't kill anyone to save his life, I wouldn't be surprised if even All Might survives even though he was foretold to die in a year...

>he thinks the prediction means shit when mr. bend the future is riight there

twitter.com/BangAnimate/status/1491616122369576962
next chapter leaks

Attached: 1597817968175.png (1550x925, 2.93M)

AM twisted the future in Kamino.

Toga is too much of a cashcow to kill. Don't be surprised if they later use her to shill another story set in the same world... just like she and Tsuyu were used to shill MHA among waifufags that never bothered keeping up with it after watching just a couple of episodes.

Couldn't he have smacked her around a little bit? He's definitely much stronger.
Now she's going to kill someone.

>you have to have a twitter account to view mature things in twitter now

Attached: 1455799329200.jpg (580x250, 32.71K)

files.catbox.moe/vez75g.mp4

How can people genuinely read this series? I tried to hard to give it a chance, but the writing is just too juvenile beyond my imagination. It's a bunch of confused teenagers being thrown into a world where all of a sudden the fate of the world is resting on their shoulders while the adults seem to be the most incompetent fucks around there.

It’s good.

Attached: CDB8FD21-6C6F-4E51-BEE2-1E562E353996.jpg (748x933, 348.98K)

That's a problem with the shounen genre as a whole.

>Only my friends can call me that
>This is no time or place to be talking about romance
Tsuyu is mean

Attached: 658628624.jpg (1378x2039, 360.54K)

>It’s good.
It was good, like 200 chapters ago*
Ftfy

Horikoshi said that the coolness of a hero lies in "saving people, not fighting." [10] Therefore, the main character, Iku, is also depicted as a person who can jump out without worrying when helping others. [10] In addition, since I can draw the lines and actions of Ikuhisa naturally, he says that he draws with more momentum than he thinks in his head [10]. However, as the serialization continued, "each character began to move with various values", so I stopped grouping hero images and began to think "what is a hero?" It is said that [15]. In the character design, "the character can be identified just by raising the eyes" [16]. Horikoshi came to think that "hands have emotions next to the face" due to the influence of Masashi Kishimoto's manga "NARUTO", and he actively draws his hands even if there is no particular need. [17] He says. ince the theme of the work is "hero", you can see the productions that are conscious of the hero works of American comics everywhere. [18] Horikoshi says that the origin of the idea of this work is "I think that the influence of Marvel comics such as" X-MEN "of American comics is great" [10].

Attached: AFFBAF3E-0C88-45C7-9B6A-EA9A776A63E4.jpg (379x444, 133.15K)

>How can people genuinely read this series?
Because the characters are hot

Toga stabbed a granny to death

Attached: 1620093053762.png (1200x590, 765.33K)

Last good chapter was 326 so 22 chapters ago

Attached: A7EC6018-DB2C-4CF2-A43B-AB6AC04C4F0A.jpg (623x653, 48.95K)

Why is he such a chad?

Because they're insufferable and their delusional faggotry never changing has overstayed it's welcome. Shigaraki and Twice are better characters but the bar is low.

No proof

It employs a memoir-like method in which a monologue of Ikuhisa, who looks back on the events in the works at the key points of the story, is inserted. In the first episode, Ikuhisa confesses that "the story of how I became the" best hero "." The hero of this work is an entity that engages in economic activities and competition in the spirit of capitalism, but at the same time has high professional ethics, and is also depicted as a rescuer who can "save" anonymous people [Note 1]. On the other hand, the main character, Iku, is depicted as a seeker seeking the hero's self-sacrifice and the idea and ideal of social service, and self-absoluteness is avoided. It is said that this work succeeded in positioning social ethics on the capitalist spirit. The main character of the conventional jump work is mainly adventure and battle, and there was a strong tendency to draw rescue of someone incidentally, but this work considers the relief of others to be truly valuable within the framework of the jump royal road. It is said to be epoch-making in terms of drawing. [19] Horikoshi says that the "warp of the story", "The Story of Deku and All Might," is not very bright about this work. There is a view that this is because it reflects the social problems of modern Japan. While suppressing the darkness with humor, this work depicts "laughter" as an ethical means for oneself to endure anxiety and encourage others. By doing so, it is considered that the hero could be relativized and the idea and ideal could be maintained as a royal road boy manga while assuming the existence of various opinions [19].

Attached: 39F1E1BA-9D2B-4B07-A1DD-1E6B7629B85E.jpg (300x243, 17.11K)

It was never shown what she did to the old woman, and it would make no sense for her to kill her. Toga only needs a small portion of blood to become someone.

Nothing, it was accident, Mr Copycat couldn't fully master a quirk in a few days to send multiple people at multiple place at the same time

He's setting up TogaChako

>Bu-but they are just kids and we are adults we are supposed to be much stronger and capabl-
Fuck off, it has been explained time and time again why the young students are more powerful than older heroes

Attached: IMG_20220317_181733.jpg (784x587, 240.43K)

The story count is "No. ○○". The volume notation of the book Jump Comics is "Vol. ○○". There are many extra elements in the book, and the front cover of the main body on the back of the cover shows the concept of the character, and the back cover shows the preview of the next volume of the character. There is also an extra picture on the folded part of the cover.

Attached: B8E79817-D5CC-4E0D-B0F7-6D21CCD3D3AD.jpg (623x471, 50.52K)

Maybe no proof but let's be real
She almost certainly stabbed that granny to death. If it's never addressed I'm taking it as canon.

But Toga just dumped Ochako and hasn't been thinking about her at all

Attached: bakubull x jiro.png (2000x2000, 1.89M)

Why the fuck doesn't he one-shot her? Or what the fuck will she do to him? Try to stab him?
Isn't he like superfast plus have other quirks to deal with her very easily?
At this point is fucking bullshit

>How can people genuinely read this series?
I dropped it. Got baited by the coomer designs. Just got here and learned about the most recent disappointing chapter.

Attached: IMG_20220317_172322457.jpg (2448x3264, 1.6M)