This show is SO stupid now, what the fuck?

This show is SO stupid now, what the fuck?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Ousama Ranking - 22 (720p) [700EBD27].mkv_06_18_20_001.jpg (1280x720, 198.56K)

Yeah what the fuck
The Ouken side of the story carried this last few episodes

Desha best character

yeah i spoiled the story for myself after this episode, the one rotten apple that spoiled the bunch

One cycling theme of the show:
Bojji meets antagonist -> Bojji defeats antagonist -> Bojji's goodness cures/help antagonist-> antagonist becomes a good guy and helps Bojji
Kage, Gigan, Doumas, etc. have all gone through this and Miranjo will too. Resurrected Miranjo will have the right powers to help Bojji in the end. Anons seething can't see the path ahead.

Attached: mirrorjo.jpg (1920x1080, 139.45K)

Tell me, does it get better?

Everyone else learning to forgive and be better people has been a huge theme

> Been raising my daughter wife for my son

It was stupid when Bojji forgave his shitty brother, Stepmother and everyone else who tried to kill him. Oh well, I still like it. Miranjo is so fucking dumb.

>Hey Daida-sama, wanna SS?

Attached: 1647351688409.jpg (1080x1146, 501.77K)

Hilling didn't try to kill him.

Quite the opposite in fact

She did and had Blondie throw him off the bridge, but it was when Bosse took over Daida's body.

Why did Miranjo do to get her cunt worshipped this hard? She hasn't even apologized anyone other than Bosse.

How can Bojji forgive her killing his loving mother?

if it was to save Kage he'd potentially kill someone's mother too

Daida inherited his father's fond memories of Miranjo and to respect his dying wish he chose to marry her in order to ensure her safeness for the rest of her life.

The show made sure to show that Miranjo is sympathetic and misguided, but also did bad things. She acknowledges her mistakes even in the last episode. She let her soul be eaten by the demon and face eternal damnation.

As for why Daida forgave her, he knew her child self. He saw her at her weakest and she helped him when he was at his. They also had a friendship when she was originally just a mirror. Daida also saw, through his father's memories, that she sacrificed everything of hers to make his father happy; at the time, Bosse was the only thing she had in her life. He has every right to hate her, but it's also completely understandable for him to forgive and love her.

Miranjo killed Bojji's mom and invaded his kingdom, but she also saved the lives of Bojji, Kage and Despa. Like Bojji, she also suffered unjust discrimination and treatment as a child; even if he didn't turn bad, he could at least understand and relate to her. And this is on top of him being a well-meaning and kind person, who even chose to protect Domas in the end.

have yet to pick this up, what is "stupid"?

I'll never forgive the writers for this

Speedwatcher. Hilling had nothing to do with Daida telling Domas to kill Bojji.