Platinum End

New episode

Attached: [SubsPlease] Platinum End - 23 (1080p) [E76EBFFA].mkv_snapshot_10.45.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

I guess that was a good enough ending.

haha...

This is devil man crybaby tier shit ending but somehow worse
Can't even understand what the theme is supposed to be anymore

I was thinking that was satisfactory too but there's still one more to go on the crazy ride.

He didn't even say goodbye to Nasse.

sooo if what I've been spoiled is true, next episode is the end of humanity, right?

Wait for the next episode.

oh nonono

For anyone considering dropping this series, don't. It'll get better in two more weeks

Kek, Yoneda became a sugar daddy
Also what happened last week, our thread was suddenly deleted for some reason.

Attached: 1625649847479.png (528x755, 757.72K)

Because of the awful OP, that's it.

Hmm looking at it now on an archive, maybe that OP just likes that pepe raging meme but it was relevant to last week's episode's theme.

I haven't picked up this series yet. Looks like Guilty Crown ending from this screecap, how depressing is it?

It's depressing if you thought it could live up to Death Note in that sense.

>Yoneda became a sugar daddy
Yet another anime with a hopeless virgin nerd/dumb hot slut coupling

sakichan...

Attached: smugsaki.jpg (1903x2097, 1.7M)

Not him
I'm always legit scared when you people do that
You know as much as there are characters that I suffer through, it always feels like they nail some point, like how as much as Mirai encompassed what is wrong with recent MCs never killing it made him a contrast to the murderous Metropoliman, a candidate that values life. They having different outlooks enough variety. The story feels like it fails to reach the top but nails about right like when Revel ascended.
I can not picture a terrible ending bad enough to shit over everything and chance my outlook of it, but from you guys it feels like it will be Shingeki no Kiyojin 2.0 or Yugioh Arc-V 2.0 or even Kemono Friends S2

give god power to a dumb suicidal teen
who the hell thinks this is a good idea?

Attached: Screenshot_2175.png (1439x810, 1.03M)

abe shinzo?

Attached: Screenshot_2176.png (1439x826, 1.19M)

this is the heaven accoring japan

Attached: Screenshot_2178.png (1439x809, 2.17M)

I like the way Nasse is doing the Naruto run

how the fuck this is not the last episode
also, quite good animation this time for some reason

Wait they're adapting the whole manga or nah

Because nothing ended? There was no epilogue? The professor didnt get his answer? I know how the manga ends but its crazy that Nasse didnt get a goodbye scene. Though i guess it would have felt forced. Nasse feels like a bad version of Ryuk...it doesn't feel like she and Mirai have any kind of bond. Atleast Revel is a nice guy but Nasse comes off as a fucking psychopath. Shes kind of scary and inhumane compared to the other angels.

Last part of the episode was kind of eerie.

Attached: 1645816183062.jpg (681x796, 133.01K)

Activate your Windows, nigga!

there's still the "and then they all died lol" ending that comes out of the left field and feels like it was tacked on for shock value. it doesn't really follow anything, just a random thing that happens at the end, going against what the characters achieved, invalidating everything happening right before that. it's like if the heroes just killed the dark lord and the hero marries the princess, and then suddenly a meteor drops on the kingdom and kills everyone.