Do animes need trigger warnings? Or is this jist an American thing?

Do animes need trigger warnings? Or is this jist an American thing?

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-140504_(1).png (1080x1827, 419.87K)

Kill yourself

fuck off already you fucking faggot twitternigger cancer

Kill yourself, redditor.
Reminder to everyone that if you see some faggot bringing up Americans out of nowhere, it's a tourist who can't leave his 3DPD political garbage behind. Report all that crap so the janitors can do their job and remove that off-topic nonsense.

Anime actually have trigger warnings in japanese at the start of each epsiode

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.35K)

>animes

Attached: twitter cunts.jpg (544x536, 68.46K)

Post the natsu one

Darn it you beat me to it.

Attached: psa.gif (400x305, 1.8M)

Based redditchad.

Don't we just call those tags?

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

He is right.

ninibros...

Literally off yourself with your bullshit

Good point. I'm sure all of us have tags that we stay away from.

That is a suggestion

It's not that difficult to spoil yourself on something before watching it (unless you watch it as it airs) if you're the kind of person that can't stand certain content. And if you are one of those kinds of people you probably shouldn't be watching currently airing things to begin with in case they offend your sensibilities. The answer isn't to spoil everyone by putting a content warning.

Stay mat amerinigger you know its true

When you think about it, having, say, a trigger warning for rape at the start of an episode spoils that there will be rape.
So yes, people who have such sensibilities should take the initiative and put the effort to spoil themselves so that real humans don't get spoiled.

>Based redditchad.
i knew that the people that write like this are redditors

Trigger warnings are an american thing, sane humans do not need them.