Fena

On the cusp of another WestXJapan co-production announcement, anybody else remember Fena's anime?

What a shitshow

Attached: Fena_Pirate_Princess_Key_Visual_3.png (1064x1494, 664.63K)

How bad was it? Made it to the town with the female pirates. I'm worrying about the Uzumaki anime that they claim they're going to be faithful to.

not real anime

You know all those interesting and fun silly pirates and other characters? They don't do anything. Instead we get a story about a bitter English cuck and some gobbledygook about Fena being the JARGON to DESTROY THE WORLD.

It was better than B: The Beginning, which isn't a very high bar to clear, but still

It was a full Japanese production, It just didn't get any money to actually fund it's airing until CR purchased the initial broadcast rights

fena felt like if you took a 00's 26 episode anime like last exile, scrapped princess or wolfs rain and cut out 3/4ths of it so all you had was the first few episodes setting up the premise and then the surprise dark/weird ending without any of the cool episodic middle parts that set up the characters/world so you actually give a fuck when things go bad.

I really wanted to like it but its pretty shitty. It was an idea a lot of the japanese staff had wanted to make for a while but modern anime doesn't make anything longer then 1 cour unless it's based on a popular manga so they had to compress their vision to get it out at all.

The only thing I remember from this anime is Fena's sexy butt and thigh gap.

Attached: [SSA] Kaizoku Oujo - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.25_[2021.10.19_09.23.18].jpg (1280x720, 240.63K)

>It was better than B: The Beginning
What's the comparison? They're both western coproductions?

Tldr - Nips can't write for shit

I still maintain episode 1 was really good.

Attached: men3fTY.jpg (1920x1080, 443.33K)

The same director/creator

Holy shit, are you serious? No wonder he keeps needing the West to fund his shit

Literally the only good thing to come out of a Nakazawa anime

Attached: lily.png (1000x855, 160.27K)

Carried the show

Attached: Fena%20Pirate%20Princess%20-%2002%20-%20Large%2012.jpg (1280x720, 104.77K)

>It was a full Japanese production
>co-production between Crunchyroll and Adult Swim
like I said, it's not real anime
it was born from the heart of western trannies

Well yeah. Ep 1 was good. It was energetic and showcased a lot of promise and excitement. Instead we got Sad Sack and nothing. All it had to be was a treasure hunt.

Attached: Kaizoku Oujo - 11 [1080p HEVC][B5D6C9F6].mkv_snapshot_13.44_[2021.10.17_07.36.37].jpg (1920x1080, 177.99K)

its another big O or space dandy, entirely japanese made but with money from the west

Watched the first few episodes and dropped it. Fena and the japanese chick were extremely fuckable though I'll give them that.

Fena could have worked if they scaled back the scope of it. Fena becoming the decider of humanity was fucking stupid. Just make it a silly pirate adventure where they search for that sword thing. I actually liked the first half. It was after the pirate ship got nuked that it became completely serious and started focusing on Abel too much.

Attached: 1629004449321.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

Seriously. A nice little treasure hunt would have been super easy to do even with the one cour they got.