Jesus Christ the ride never ends

Jesus Christ the ride never ends

Attached: P_20220316_233907_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg (2620x2696, 963.84K)

Explain?

She is retarded

Attached: P_20220317_141428_vHDR_Auto.jpg (2620x4656, 3.54M)

I have no words

Attached: P_20220317_141435_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg (2620x4656, 2.11M)

>guy just does all this in the middle of an apartment hallway
This makes no sense.

>She is retarted

Kids are gullible, they'll believe in ghosts and fairies if you tell them so.

> He's a grown up so i have to do what he says

At least other artists craft stories around their insecurities instead of writing whiny, self indulgent semi-fictional autobiographies

It's bullshit

arent u taught as a child never trust a stranger
comeon

It's weird, there could be some mental blockage due to the trauma and she misremembered something but fucked up if that's true.

Is anyone surprised?

What is this shit?

There is also the very real possibility the story isn't actually true.

someone who got molested as a child and became a gender dysphoria dysfunctional neet for ten years

Attached: lesbo solo.png (898x1128, 1.17M)

she told her mom and the police came
the school made a BIG announcement about her
and yearly they said her name and assault telling kids to becareful lmao
no wonder she is fucked up

there's new nagata kabi?
also that's the least surprising revelation ever

Just because you're taught something doesn't mean you're going to apply it, like I said kids are gullible and stupid. They'll put their hands in a fire to see if it's hot.

I'm not saying every kid acts like this but a fair portion does.

Holy shit. That's pretty retarded. I assume this takes place in Japan? Fucking hell. This could have been easily avoided if parents were around to explain what to do in these kinds of situations. Having a kid, all alone, in an apartment setting is basically bait for pedophiles. ESPECIALLY if you live in a area full of strangers.

Holy shit. What is wrong with Japanese boomers.

>just fingers her
>leaves
Is this what pedos actually do?

Gotta read this one. Is it my sapphic experience with lonliness or whatever it's called?

>the school made a BIG announcement about her
>and yearly they said her name and assault telling kids to becareful lmao
I refuse to believe any organization would handle it this way much less have her parents continue to send her there thinking its okay.

jesus christ
who wouldn't be a complete mess?

This. bitching and moaning is not interesting.

it is her fucking words in her story, i will take a pic in a min

Going to be blunt: After reading the first book I expected this.

I've met and taken care of people who've been assaulted consistently as children. Not my full time job but my father works for the state so I learned enough to do volunteering.
It's completely unsurprising this is how she turned out. And the way there's some intelligence hiding under her, yet she keeps stumbling -- that's prototypical.

With childhood sexual trauma you'll usually either go extreme isolation or extreme promiscuity. Both are defense/coping mechanisms.

BRAVO JAPAN BRAVO

Attached: P_20220317_142458_vHDR_Auto.jpg (2620x4656, 3.76M)

Boomers...

This shit is clearly fake. She could have been molested, but there is no way it went down like this.

THAT"S FUCKING MESSED UP.

Thanks for your insight user, off-topic but do you care to share some of your stories / advice?

it's japan.
what you're saying is the equivalent of:
>what? why would an american school punish the victim of bullying equally?
it's a different culture. after the disability stabbing most parents were too ashamed to come forward about their disabled family members being among the victims. so to this day the family is unknown to the public.

Kid got bopped.

Maybe she should see a psychologist instead of making manga about it and drinking. At this point I feel like the attention she gets is enabling her to wallow in it.

There's hundreds of these comics, why are you guys giving attention to this one? Who made it? Based on what famous e-celeb is this? And why does it read like western trash?

i dunno why i read everything this bitch writes i don't even like her
it's a morbid fascination at this point

>>what? why would an american school punish the victim of bullying equally?
What are you referring to exactly?

Why do fucked-up people end up being homosexuals?

Well that's just it, most people who suffered from events like this don't typically express their trauma to others. She's likely a larper...