Chainsaw Man is already outselling Jujutsu Kaisen in the west pre-anime adaptation and is currently one the best...

Chainsaw Man is already outselling Jujutsu Kaisen in the west pre-anime adaptation and is currently one the best selling manga

What can other shonen learn from this unprecedented success?

Attached: jfu8u8309fo.jpg (1493x2160, 595.64K)

>westerns hit
lmao, who cares

>US
Literally who cares

It's even more popular in Japan and hasn't even hit its peak yet. We're looking at this decade's Kimetsu no Yaiba here.

All of Any Forums is currently ignoring the biggest upcoming anime of modern times. CSM will be an industry changing success.

Attached: 1634281917798.jpg (1920x1080, 245.1K)

fuck off, nobody cares

Fuck off with this shit. Watch sports if you want to console war.

Oh, you'll care in a few months from now, trust me. Chainsaw chads will make sure to rub the success of this franchise in everyones faces and you will be seething about it for years to come.

Attached: 1622825504397.jpg (640x1008, 125.98K)

Clean your fucking room, shitter

Minorities were a mistake

Tell a story that hasn't been done a million times over, but that's too much work for your average shonen writer. Not everyone can be Fujimoto.

>Tell a story that hasn't been done a million times over
hope you arent implying csm isnt taking tons of tropes from other series

Ok, and? I don't visit forums or Twitter or talk to weebs in real life. I'm not even American. Why should I care?

whatever you say disingenuous-kun

BASED CSMGOD

Any Forums will seethe about this global phenomenon all year long once the time arrives

Basado

good, it'll keep fuji fed while he writes a different series and makes part 2 never ever

You will be crying when animeonlys enter threads when you're using numbers to measure dick sizes now kek

Attached: 1620620104593.jpg (1089x648, 198.65K)

Anime onlies can't be anyworse than the chainsawtrannies as they are now. Easily the most insecure and obnoxious faggots on this board.

Although at this point I enjoy the series, I'm hoping part 2 shits the bed out of sheer spite. Chainsoyman is the new HxH when it comes to being unable to make a thread without needing to mention another series as cope

Akiangelsisters won

Attached: IMG_20220220_050844.jpg (1364x2048, 187.66K)