Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Spoilers out!! The prodigy child has returned and the final battle approaches. No shipping allowed

Attached: Do Not.webm (856x482, 1.73M)

Soon

Attached: 349543753730953.PNG.png (1249x684, 2.1M)

Sasuke can't do anything at this point. He only has 1 period eye and 1 arm. If he doesn't get prosthetics he and the writing team are beyond moronic.

Can't believe Amado fucked Jigen's daughter, granddaughter, or descendant. The balls on that man.

Wrong pink haired girl.

The final battle actually approaches? For real? Should I catch up now?

>Spent the entire night searching for Code
>Doesn't find Code
>Meanwhile Code was on the other side of Konoha fucking Kawaki, Boruto, Shikamaru and Nardo up
>Boruto "died", Kawaki is unconscious, Naruto had a meltdown and Shikamaru was used as hostage
>Wants to talk about where Code and the cyborgs might be
>Code marked Tardmaru wreak havock inside Konoha
HOLY FUCKING INCOMPETENCE

Sasuke apparently found Nu-Kara's hideout, though.

>boruto opens with boruto already as an adult fighting some dude while implying that naruto is dead and the village was destroyed.
>then the story goes back to boruto as a little kid
why? do you not realized you just killed all possible tension?
why the fuck would i watch the story of boruto as a kid if i already know exactly what's going to happen? this is all filler.
also, every moment in boruto where it looks like boruto is in any sort of danger i already know nothing is going to happen because you opened the story with him as an adult you utter hack.

The worst part was showing from the start that Kawaki becomes an edgy asshole for the sake of another nardo/sauce situation

Simple, because they weren't confident that people would follow this shit otherwise.

It would have been a lot more easy to follow with a better artist and not spending 6 months rehashing a movie that everyone already saw.

I want another sasusaku kid, if vegea can have 2 kids so should sasuke

Attached: rfv.jpg (707x781, 42.24K)

>tfw Shikamaru right now

Attached: 1647294376066.jpg (1024x968, 103.38K)

>Shikamaru saw Code move though marks on things he touches
>Knows he's trying to get to Amado
>Knows he's marked
>Goes right up to Amado
200 IQ

Attached: 0045-011-0046-027.jpg (784x2168, 755.75K)

>No shipping allowed

>No shipping allowed
You're no fun.

Don't think we know everything yet. We haven't got the full spoilers this time around, so there will still be some new stuff to discuss when the chapter comes out tomorrow.

I'm glad they rehashed it, that fight is peak Nart and Sauce partnership in the anime version

>Sasuke says he's going to restore his clan
>Only has one kid, and she's an Uchiha who has to wear glasses
>Loses to Naruto who has two kids

>also, every moment in boruto where it looks like boruto is in any sort of danger i already know nothing is going to happen because you opened the story with him as an adult you utter hack.
You'd actually think he was going to die if there wasn't the prologue showing the future?

Shikamaru is so shit without his plot armor.

Why is Papasuke so fat?

this, he's the fucking mc, he would never die
based. the anime makes the series so much better