Choujin X news

-Choujin X volume 3 will be released on May 18th
-No news about chapter 18

Unrelated:
-Jack Jeanne is getting english version

Attached: E6UpXp6UcAAujZj.jpg (4096x1931, 1.03M)

-Azuma probably be the one on the cover for Choujin X volume 3.

Any news on when CH 18 is dropping?

Attached: 1647536921053.png (510x544, 154.07K)

This means what Ishida should release around 140 pages in month and a half. Basically he is following his montly quota.

>Choujin X volume 3 will be released on May 18th
I'm guessing he's giving himself a deadline, he better fucking deliver soon.

>Choujin X volume 3 will be released on May 18th
So that means at least 70+ pages this month and then another 70+ pages in april, nice
We will probably get ch18 this week, if not then 100% next week with 40-50 pages

No clue user. Next week maybe

Yes. He mentioned Vol 3 has 220 pages iirc

Ricardobros how are we feeling? Excited for the new arc?

Yup, I'm fully expecting him to brutally wipe the floor with Tokio this arc.

Jack jeanne had its 1st anniversary so he was doing some side work for that, drawing stuff etc. I'm pretty sure that we would have gotten the chapter earlier otherwise, but i prefer this over him getting burned out again

I honestly don't even think he's there with Ume, they probably split up and he's waiting for the train to arrive or something

I hope Ricardo become the first beast choujin buddy for Tokio, not only as enemy. he seems like a good guy too, Tokio better learn something from him.

We're [incomprehensible eldritch sounds]

Attached: eef8b8e0d864e56618da95910e3885e5.jpg (736x900, 90.18K)

I see ricardo becoming friends with azuma more than with tokio to be honest, especially since he already acknowledges him by name and his talent.

Attached: 1.jpg (729x605, 148.69K)

You think we'll have a Ricardo cover eventually?

I'm not sure user. Next cover for volume 3 is azuma

You're right user. Hopefully Ricardo will be able to bring Azuma in near death situation to trigger his power

Nta but I'm pretty sure he will, he usually tries to give each of his characters its own cover. Most likely a duo cover with Ume or something. Also excited for his character profile which might even be included in volume3

I really want some more ChoujinX.

Attached: 1647539538887.jpg (2272x2048, 540.42K)

same user, the wait is killing me. reading and discussing it here is so much fun, been easily one of my favorite ongoings

sauce? artist?

>Shiozaki
>Momoa + Simon (duo cover most likely)
>Nari
>Hume
>Sato
>Sandek
I'm pretty sure all or most of them will get a cover since they have gotten the most screentime, it helps that the cast isn't bloated. Since Azuma got the 3rd cover, that means there's still about 6 covers left for other characters. So Ricardo is easily IN

I think Ishida mentioned this manga will have 15 volume.

Yeah, 9 volumes with the ones I listed + 6 free slots. But I think Tokio and Ely will get at least another cover so the number is a bit smaller

I really want to see a cover with Tokio and The Mother on it.