Boku no Hero Academia

>almost 350 chapters
>protagonist still hasn't gained any confidence

Attached: bnha_348_003.png (900x1300, 684.65K)

Yeah, he should've one-shotted her.

What is actually wrong with Horikoshi? Is he seriously destroying all his manga’s potential with this rushed as hell ending? Why is he incapable of developing characters properly? They either stay the same, turn into passive shells like shoto or all might, or break down crying and begging forgiveness like pathetic betas like all might, endeavor, and deku.

Is this really the best he could come up with? Is this what happens when he doesn’t have a decent editor to suggest things?

Trahs manga

I wish my precious eye candy had some good writing and effort put into her character development.

I guess making her look so good, takes too much time away from Hori to bother dedicating some minutes into her writing.

Attached: ElvYWznVoAAs4i8.jpg (797x1081, 347.92K)

since nobody managed to answer OP's question in the last thread, I'm reposting it:
what are MHA's themes?

let me know when the momo wins the dekubowl

Legacy and
True heroism is about reaching out even when nobody asks
That's it

Momo will win the Minetabowl

Attached: 1596899340652.png (900x925, 1.57M)

Deku WILL give birth to Kacchan's child.

t. Deku

you mean
>Deku WILL get a train run on him and won't know who's the father is until his son gets his quirk

Based

Attached: 1584817031677.jpg (750x900, 127.34K)

It's amazing how Twice's death changed absolutely nothing in Toga. What was the point of his character then?

Legacy isn't really a theme here given all the weird relationships. Passing down powers doesn't equal passing down ideals and clearly Deku's ideals are very different from AM.

I will say it for the 5th time today: why are you surprised? she never cared in the first place. Even Twice's death, she made it all about her.

She wanted to seek answers because of his death. And clearly the manga isn't over yet

It is a theme.
At the start, Deku idolizes all might and tries to imitate him so hard he forgets how to kick. Through the series he learns how to be his own hero and eventually decides to disagree with the vestiges and try things his own way against Shigaraki. Deku wasn't born with anything, but he inherited a long legacy and will probably break it, by destroying the symbol of evil and being the last user of OfA.

Attached: 7B0073D3-9C8F-40AC-8A11-9A5C226D80DA.jpg (623x407, 82.46K)

>what was the point of then?
there was no point
all those school training arcs? no point, deku got a gorillion quirks rendering all the other students useless
fighting a youtuber? no point, they will never appear again
quirk erasing bullets? no point, even miriojanny got rewinded already
shiggy's ideals? no point, since he got brainwashed to become AFO's cocksock anyway
deku going full shadow the hedgehog? no point, all it took was a bath to undo everything lol
bakugo? no point, he never achieved anything, and has no relevance to the plot outside being deku's lover and his trigger

He has to be the biggest joke of all shonen MCs

Attached: 1637717429634.png (619x348, 317.01K)

To continue with this, AfO and Shigaraki also fit into the legacy theme. Shigaraki's family life was a casualty of the war between OfA and AfO, and he eventually became a slave to it.
All For One was a man born with the perfect power at the perfect time, but before he could fully achieve his dream, All Might stopped him.
However, instead of passing on a legacy like everyone does, like he even tells All Might, he instead makes a plan to take over a new body, one that cannot lose to OfA. Instead of entrusting things to the new gen like OfA, he acts like the demon king he wants to be.

There's also the Todoroki family plotline, where Endeavor cannot surpass All Might so he tries to raise a son who can. This plan goes to shit, but eventually Shoto rises up as his family's hero and will stop dabi, finally leading the Todorokis to a happy end.

It’s been a fun ride.

>"In his eyes, no matter where he went or what powers he had, he still viewed himself as a loser."
Please tell me this is bait and it's not official canon that Deku is this much of a self hating cuck faggot

>And clearly the manga isn't over yet
I honestly don't have high hopes for Toga developing this late into the story in a good way. They should just be brutally honesty and accept that there's simply not enough time nor chapters left to dedicate to her.

Deku should have just knocked her out cold, and by the time she recovered, the story is over. Leave her as sequel material for the next MC or group of protags to handle. This chapter was just a waste of time. A clear indication of lack of planning for her character.

There's so much shit going on, that clearly her development isn't a big priority for this final arc.

the real translation is even worse
loser is underselling it

There's also the legacy of some villains. Overhaul couldn't bear to see the Yakuza being forced underground, so he forcibly takes the reins to change things. Re-destro fights Shigaraki as a slave to the ideals and legacy of the liberation army, and he surrenders once he sees Shigaraki fully liberated from everything that shackled him. Gentle fucked up because he was trying to be a great hero that could create a legacy and enter the history books, and then he tries to enter the books as a vigilante.

>will stop dabi
how? killing him? He's a freak who hates his family

Have you never read this manga before?

post raw

I disagree. Horikoshi is saving her big moment with the Twice blood.

Even some side characters have a legacy they're trying to live up to, like Iida. So yeah, legacy is pretty big in mha.

give it to me

The real text is that he's a "damn/fucking nerd". It's obviously a Bakugo thought that that translator failed to convey for some retarded reason. Our own translator user touched on it.

nigga legacy is "a pretty big thing" in literally every single fucking shonen in existence, naruto, one piece, kimetsu, they're all stories about carrying someone's will, breaking cycles, or whatever
just accept MHA has no themes because hori just made shit up for 90% of the series