God no! For those who don't want to read, Adult Swim ordered two more seasons of FLCL

twitter.com/Variety/status/1504487980190208006
God no! For those who don't want to read, Adult Swim ordered two more seasons of FLCL.

Attached: aa5.gif (500x375, 999.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adultswim/status/1504495394423812100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

“FLCL: Grunge” and “FLCL: Shoegaze,”
Man, I wonder if they're going to be even more shit than Progressive and Alternative.

Ah.

hahahah oh fuck
worst part is i'll probably actually watch them

kino

>Shoegaze

I'm Interested.

If I had big monies, I would order two more seasons of FLCL that are just 6 episodes of Haruko graphically sodomizing Adult Swim execs with a Rickenbacker.

Good! Let them waste money on this.

But why?

Did anyone care enough about those other two "sequels" to justify more?

Attached: yuko 7.jpg (614x788, 68.83K)

The sequels have all been shit highly doubt any person with 2 brain cells cares

The bigger problem is that they waste Production IG's time on this.

Alternative was good

>“Grunge” is directed by Hitoshi Takekiyo and animated by MontBlanc Pictures
who

I prefer FLCL: Thrash and FLCL: Indie instead of grunge. Shoegaze is not too bad.
How bad were the AS shows?

And it even looks like shit!
twitter.com/adultswim/status/1504495394423812100

It's an outsourcing studio. Quite telling about how stretched the industry is when even a studio like that can get a big job.

Please...there's no need...Why must it be like this....

Attached: 1623294441080.jpg (640x480, 23.28K)

haha

FLCL was already shit imagine the sequels lmao

Didn't watch the last two because everyone said they were shit and I figured they probably weren't even worth forming my own opinion on.

Jesus fuck, it looks like a late 2000s Flash web cartoon. Who in their right mind pays to produce this?

For me it's FLCL: Dream Pop.

I'm ok with shoegaze sounds cool but instead of grunge it should have been surf punk

I guess the middling response to the last two didn't deter them, unfortunately.

I'll interact with this, the same way as I did the first batch of sequels. By only listening to the soundtrack.

Hai guys I just found out this thing called "FLCL" is really good, but there's five seasons, what's the watch order?

it's the other way around, IG wanted to waste their time on FLCL sequels, at least that was what I understood from one of the making of clips for Progressive.

Are the pillows involved?

Just when I though the Urusei Yatsura remake was soulless.

why

Attached: file.png (1265x1060, 1.58M)

are they trying to rip off promare now? dear fucking god why

Attached: 1543714537893.jpg (564x804, 66.33K)

i think im only going to check out shoegaze

Once again something I love is going to get taken and shit on, and a whole host of annoying assholes are going to come in and make me mad that they exist. I don't even go into Any Forums threads about FLCL because I hate you faggots too much to see any of you talking about it (you don't deserve to watch it). And the people who will be exposed to it now are going to be even worse.

Don't bother replying.

I hate American people so goddamn much holy shit

says you

Attached: file.png (1060x87, 9.75K)

Why are americans like this

yooooo they gave the esurance commercial lady her own anime

Oh damn, I thought the Grunge poster looked pretty good in the low res image the tweet had, but it looks like shit now that I can actually see it in high quality.

for the fujos or if they make haruko gay now it'll be yuri bait or something.

This looks like they just slapped together a whole bunch of styles that are popular with the kids without regard for whether it makes any sense.

>Let's call this thing "Grunge"
>and make it look like a cross between Kill Bill, CP2077, vaporwave and MCU

Fujos like male on male user

watch every single one but the original.

The only reason the sequels happened is because IG got the full rights to FLCL. I assume they just want easy money, but this all feels so harebrained and out-of-touch with the audience.

Haruko is an ikemen now.

Goddammit

Attached: sad jelly donut.jpg (687x613, 207.23K)