Iron Blooded Orphans

This was great. I never thought I'd enjoy a Gundam series.

Attached: w2Bxa0N (1).png (540x766, 483.87K)

It wasn't bad, you can tell its Mari Okada all over the story. I loved the shoehorned gay love interest only to be killed in battle. I'm looking forward to the OVA but wish the harem got more screentime.

There'll be an OVA? Most of the time these feel kinda pointless though.

Attached: 7eky6fnxm2t61.jpg (640x360, 58.55K)

Sorry, got it wrong. A condensed story with new animation and music.

The last 10 episodes were a complete trainwreck. However it might not be as good as some of the other gundam, but it's the one I had the most fun with. I miss it.

Sick fanart.

How did it end? I think I got up towards the end where MC was rotting away from using the mobile suit and had two more fights.

McGillis, Chocolate dude, charges at the Rustal(main antagonist)'s forces by himself with the Bael gundam and gets defeated and killed by Gaelio(his best friend).
Tekkadan pretty much gets defeated by gjallarhorn. So most of the cast runs away, while the MC and Space guts have to do a last stand against gjallarhorn. They end up dying there. Orga gets killed a few episodes before that.
Epilogue Tekkadan members went their separate ways, some of them are working for Kudelia now. Rustal becomes the new leader of the new establish seven star system. Atra and Kudelia are married(revealed at an event) to take care of MC's kid.

I don't know up to what episode you've watched but it was pretty obvious the MC is fucked from the start.

Attached: ae0.jpg (686x1248, 97.52K)

Because it's a Gundam series designed to appeal to non-Gundam fans.

Should probably be the other way around.

They've succeeded. I've tried watching 00 after IBO and it just felt flat and didn't do anything for me.

00 isn't very good.

>Because it's a Gundam series designed to appeal to non-Gundam fans.
You're not wrong. I still enjoyed it though.
That's a shame. The first half of 00 is pretty good. After that thought it's pure dogshit.

1st season was good but 2nd was a disaster and nothing mattered and the bad guys won and all interesting characters were killed off in non consequential manners.

Rustal fucking won, everything. He became the leader of earthgov reforms to ensconce all his loyalist. He negotiated arrangements with the crime syndicate based out in Jupiter's orbit, and is in business with them now. He came out smelling like roses because he protected the entire solar system from a bunch of terrorists led by a megalomaniac retard Gundam fanboy. Rustal probably even takes the opportunity to slam his dick into the the "Holy Maiden" Peace Princess of Mars whenever she comes begging for a favor. Goddamn it's great being Rustal.

Attached: 1472439426175.jpg (984x844, 198.89K)

There where no good guys or bad guys. Tekkadan is a mob-aligned mercenary group mostly consisting of child soldiers who allied themselves with a delusional guy trying to overthrow the government, all to become "king of Mars" which would basically be an Earth-approved dictator.

>Rustal probably even takes the opportunity to slam his dick into the the "Holy Maiden" Peace Princess of Mars whenever she comes begging for a favor.
Had me until then. He's not the type.

Rustal only reformed to prevent the next McGillis from rising. He knew the old system was done for.

Attached: tumblr_inline_onlydbwbIc1qiiuc1_540.jpg (540x304, 32.01K)

Whatever happened to her after the suicide attempt?

Attached: image.jpg (1025x825, 254.33K)

I think she just sat on a couch pondering her life choices. She's not even in the epilogue.