What's the worst spread you've ever seen?

What's the worst spread you've ever seen?

Attached: wan piss bad paneling2.jpg (1568x1145, 507.19K)

How the fuck does that work with the physical book warping it towards the middle

oda doesnt care

ur moms legs lmao

/thread
Captcha: PGARS

It doesn't.

oda has given up

Attached: wan piss bad art.jpg (1759x1269, 1.06M)

Oda draws for digital readers now. Like he specifically goes out of his way to make sure panels cut through the center even when they don't need to.

Attached: 065346e78fa05e2764fcf4a6a7effb7daf52e545r1-1460-1080v2_hq.jpg (1024x757, 246.25K)

>muh cherrypicked pages
Suit yourself

Cope. Every chapter has at least one of these retarded spreads

Attached: Wan Piss.png (1920x1127, 3.56M)

I miss Oda's kino spreads, bros.

Attached: join me.jpg (1200x944, 256.72K)

Cope

Attached: 6.jpg (2133x1600, 486.88K)

kek

Your mother's pussy.

I can't belive wan piss fags love this
Is that the power of sunk cost?

>What's the WORST example
>NOOOO! YOU CAN'T CHERRYPICK!!!!!!
Do you even know what the word "worst" means, pisstard?

Don't look at me, One Piece has been dead to me since Reverie ended prematurely.

How do you read this? I guess the column on the right goes first, but after that? Do you read the right half of the central panel before you move on to the two panels below or do you skip it? Or do you read the whole central panel? Or do you continue in the tops left and then go back to the central panel, thereby going frantically from one page to the other and back, over and over?

garbage, if you're gonna make a spread, it should have a reason to be and not just be a bunch of ugly small panels
I love Brook, one piece peaked around this period.

Oda's paneling is too experimental for normalfags

Explain it then, pisstard. What's the implied direction of this mess?

That's not even a spread, retard.

user...

lel

>That's not even a spread
It shouldn't be, if the artist knew what he's doing. But it undoubtedly is.

Attached: 1481323938371.jpg (600x827, 56.48K)

this is why we call oda's paneling the pleb filter

Read the first column on the right then read the rest normally. And if you don't know what I mean by normally, read the first row, second row, then third row.

I feel like the big problem with One Piece right now is the amount of stuff that is happening at the same time and the amount of characters that are in scene are overwhelming. That scene for example is just 4 characters, talking.
Imagine now that Oda starts doing those kind of spreads now, the many panels move the story forwards (tries at least), if we had those clean spreads or pages Wano would be like half way at this point.
I'm not saying that its a good thing, just saying that Oda dug his own grave by making a war with 100 important or at least recognizable characters that now have to do something every second. This is also the main issue of why we have so many off screen fights, I hate that shit

I think?

Attached: 1630934182055.png (2133x1600, 2.93M)