Scanlation Thread

If you had everything you needed, what series would you like to pick up, user?

Attached: 9fcbffef0f97c90322349a9d3621b65a.png (800x800, 158.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbushi-web.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a shortlist of shit I promised I'd finish some day, so I'd work on one of those but
>If you had everything you needed
what do you mean by that? Infinite monkeys, infinite photoshops? I already have everything I need except time.

Wild Words bad

Attached: every thread until you stop it.png (1862x2048, 1.08M)

>gimp
dead thread

gimp bimp

It's pronounced "jimp".

doku mushi
ijimeru yabai yatsu

nice meme

I'm actually doing the first chapter of なめて、かじって、ときどき愛でて right now, but it's a lot of work with how much speech is outside of the bubbles and how the bubbles often have floral patterns i them.

But it's so good and more people should be able to read this magnum opus.
It's also 13 volumes. to go.

Wild Words GOOD

Attached: 1610025280130.png (1862x2048, 1.05M)

Best export settings for colored pages?

gif, restrictive, 17 colors, pattern dither

Isn’t today too early

Good luck user

We're scanalating Futari Switch by Akira Hiramoto, monthly series, last chapter published a week ago, see mangadex. To translate we use machine + retouching by me (barely N5). We'd like the help of someone better for the harder sentences, picture related. Next chapter drops in two weeks or so. discord: cnepcfsr
Good scanalating

Forgot to put the picture.

Attached: 44.jpg (1115x1600, 374.74K)

any free japanese VPN i can use to help me register kobo account?
tunnelbear shat the bed for some reason when i tried to register my account there.
also i'm confused in which point where i need to turn on the VPN so kobo can let me buy stuff from there? is it from the start to finish, like from when i register to account to buy the kindle? or there's some phase where i can safely turn off my VPN.
also address stuff, i looked that it's not really required to enter your japanese address there, so that's fine right?

MT 4koma. Couldn't find raws.

Attached: 1620332155611.jpg (1280x720, 76.32K)

Does anyone know how to get raws from this site?

comicbushi-web.com/

I think proton vpn has a nip exit node.
You only need to turn on the vpn to put shit into your cart and to check out, but I always put the vpn on when I'm logged into the site, just to be safe.
I believe a nip address is required. Just give it some random fast food joint or youth hostel. Not like they'll ever send anything.

>comicbushi-web.com/
I've got a script for free chapters, next month for paid chapters too.