I see a lot of trash talking about this character. he is definitely imperfect, but makes a consistent effort to improve...

i see a lot of trash talking about this character. he is definitely imperfect, but makes a consistent effort to improve. just admit that he is INSULTINGLY relatable and reminds you of yourself.

Attached: rudeus-greyrat-1.jpg (350x490, 48.33K)

I've never made an effort to improve myself though, much less a consistent one.

then you relate to his hikki/pre-death form

>makes a consistent effort to improve

Attached: 7.jpg (1434x1031, 172.28K)

He's a bit lolicon. It's enough to enrage the normas

Not a lolicon he's going after girl his age

I only watched the first and second episodes and I can definitely say smelling used panties as a toddler or drooling over every woman you encounter is definitely not relatable to me, I did like how he took the reins and started practicing magic by himself (That's actually relatable) but the pervy behaviour just wasn't funny or engaging and I felt it slowed down the pace so I dropped it

>Be a loser in real life
>Get reincarnated in magic world
>Reborn with top-class magic abilities
>Everyone like him and bent over to excuse his misbehavior
>Get free power-ups with little to no drawbacks

He's a boring self-insert user.

>he is definitely imperfect
Again having flaws is good for the story but they need to matter in a meaningful way.

Rudeus's flaws don't matter. They are either inconsequential or they are actually endorsed by the story so yeah...

Modern anime fan idiocy. Outrage over stuff they don't like. They're all hypocrites when it comes to other characters with bad traits. I like Rudeus. He changes his ways.

>as if I can self insert into someone this cute.
I do, but not in the way you meant.

He gets much better as the story progresses. He comes into the world as a neet with all his memories of the past world. As he grows in the world he learns how much of a pos he used to be. Towards the end of the school arc he hates who he used to be and lives for his new family. He isn't the best character but he is certainly good for an isekai mc

>just admit that he is INSULTINGLY relatable and reminds you of yourself.
Ugh, not at all. I'm keeping track of this one because I find all the people he interacts with more interesting than him. Although I enjoy the comic relief he provides, but that's it.

Attached: aac7f1a6304ecf37b4ea2b7c50090c29.webm (826x720, 109.12K)

and here I though re zero fags were high on cope

>wow he's literally me
That makes it worse

Honestly if it weren't for the pedo angle, I highly doubt people would be as critical about him. He would just be another pervy isekai MC to them.

he doesn't improve at all. also still a pedo

Honestly what is the appeal of Re Zero?
I dropped around the 3 episode because the MC drove me up a wall with his retardation.

STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD
STOP EVADING FILTERS

Don't forget he doesn't give a shit about Rem until a side story light novel lol.

He's not as much retarded as he is crazy.
The anime also fucked up a lot of the reasons why he did things, but the series is fun as a schizo's wild ride.

The MC ironically. Unlike Rudeus, Subaru has flaws that matter.

Re: Zero is also a mystery anime, a thriller. The MC must solve a highly dangerous situation by gathering pieces of information through his looping power.

That's the appeal i think

>just admit that he is INSULTINGLY relatable and reminds you of yourself.
Please. Pic related's MC is more relatable to me than anything. It somehow managed to nail down all the insecurities and anxieties of being a shut-in accurately while realistically showing him taking the steps of turning his life around. Didn't even need to dive into the game for it to happen.

Attached: 81Pv5YIFZyL.jpg (1750x2500, 468.12K)

>30 year old neet
>Any Forums and handsome
Literally me