Who the hell could live in a place like that? It's disgusting

Who the hell could live in a place like that? It's disgusting

Attached: 1638417505703.png (690x701, 444.26K)

What's the problem? Seems comfy.

I agree, I can't imagine sleeping on the floor

woman post.
of course you would have no clue about depression, loneliness(real, not the fake "none of my friends will like my insta post and it's been 5 minutes") and having difficulty fitting in society.

>every flat surface is littered with trash
>comfy
You have what most people would call, a mental illness.

>living in a tutorial mode first world country
>"waaaah I'm suffering! my life is so bad!!!"
man up, spoiled retard.

You forgot the part where he gets groomed, mindbroken and abandoned by his mother, has to live with the black stain of juvy via murder on his record, while she gets away scot free.

>living in a tutorial mode first world country
that's where you're wrong, dumbfuck.

It's like being a hoarder. Very possible. I've also seen people who barely clean their house to where it's covered in dust, dirt, and pet hair.

They have special mattresses for that. They're designed to save space, since they can just roll them up and put them away during the day if they want to.

I'm living like this right now, I can't make food for myself because depressed, I just eat a bag of chips and then I throw it away on my left, on the floor, little by little a huge pile is there and the bigger it get the less motivated I am about cleaning it up

then I'll get a burst of motivation one day, or I'm forced to clean it all because a relative is coming over, so I'll clean everything in a rush, tell myself I'll do it differently tomorrow, that I can do better

then the pile start to pill up again

You have what medical doctors call a vagina.

Not everyone can afford a maid.

Ultra derpressed people who gave up on their surroundings.

women live like this normally

test

I think you'd be also fucked in the head if your mom abused you on such level when you were 11-12.
It sure did mine, but i've managed to unfuck myself before it was too late.

I believe medical doctors actually call it a deep laceration

Uh, dude, buy yourself an MP3 player and finish all of the monotonous work while having sth playing in the background, I listened to half of the Gorillaz albums like that

I actually bought a wireless headset last week with that in mind, I just need to work on some personal issue and hopefully I'm back on my feet! but ty for the advice user

Really? Usually people here tell me I'll never be a woman. Thanks for the validation kind Any Forumsnon.

Ask help toaurikatariina. Maybe she'll answer.