I don't like Asuka, but at least I get why she's popular. Rei on the other hand...

I don't like Asuka, but at least I get why she's popular. Rei on the other hand, is a character whose popularity baffles me - she's a blank slate and such a nothing character. Why do people go crazy over here again?

Attached: smilingrei.jpg (1193x386, 220.63K)

She's a living onahole

She's good-looking visually, but I think it's partially because she is such a blank slate, people like to imagine what they could mould her into given the chance. Though a lot of people tend to just write her off as the quiet lonely girl archetype, which doesn't really scratch the surface of her issues.

basically this, and most of the people want to protect her because she is so frail.

Saigado really does draw the best facials in the game

Short hair and thousand cock yard stare makes me hard. Simple as.

>shinji
>ropes

i dont believe it

Asuka appeals to betatrons who want their gf to walk all over them and wear the pants in the relationship. Rei appeals to control freaks who want a doormat gf with no personality and no spine.

I loved the jimiko series.

Ok groomer

Because girls ignoring you and treating you like dirt is the main experience with girls your average user has.

yeah before I watched Evangelion -and that was in the fucking 20th century- most of the few info I had seen about it was about Rei. When I finally got to watch the anime, I was really surprised at how little she actually appears in the series...

based speedwatcher

based retard
also Saigado dropped the ball by not doing more doujins for the new movie

>doujins

>green text goes here

you wouldn't say "animes" or "mangas"

you wouldn't download a car

shes the perfect real doll

you wouldn't

Attached: 1634731686619.jpg (500x503, 55.34K)

I would absolutely download an Asscar

I WOULDN'T

Attached: 1641658158364.png (1440x1080, 1.82M)

I WOULD
I WOULD DOWNLOAD TWO IF I COULD

Megumi Hayashibara