Boy's Abyss

New chapter is out. Did you like it?

Attached: 1621770985556.jpg (894x430, 153.92K)

NaGOD of Light

Attached: 1647430915852.jpg (2048x1648, 303.74K)

NaGOD of Darkness

Attached: 1647439476572.jpg (2048x1582, 295.45K)

Yuri, lonely queen of the dumpster.

Attached: YuriXTrash=OTP.png (1082x1082, 559.29K)

This boy really likes his step-mom huh ?

How do I become more like gen?

Become a schizo faggot

Sensei lost

Gen is basically the best character right now.
He destroyed chako.

>Chapter of Reiji seeing the world outside town for the first time, flashback to the true significance of that beach visit when he was a child
>Chapter of Chako getting verbally eviscerated for her delusions by Gen
>Haunting bonus oneshot about a mob character who sees a girl he once loved in Nagi
I don't know about you but I've really been enjoying the manga this last couple of weeks. It's really well crafted.

The manga is very good when it doesn't focus a lot on Sensei and Chako, they're clearly the weakest part of the series

I get the impression that, knowingly or not, he's basically Ryo's favorite at this point.
He must be incredibly fun to write. The only character capable of telling it like it is, but he's also hopelessly repressed and can only solve problems by attacking people.

This chapter confirms the Yuri/Chako antagonism stems from the fact they're the same, both dumb and delusional bitches trying to live their own wishful fantasies where Reiji would serve as a mean for validation. In other words, losers.

they have always been the most similar characters, which is why they are directly antagonistic unlike the others. both of them also have the weakest fucking reasons to be this crazy. sensei had many good qualities but she's wasting it on a damn kid

Need more Nagi

Need more sensei

Coping about 2 best characters of this story

>Gen is basically the best character right now.
>He destroyed chako
Delusional like their Gen homo.Nobody can't stop Chako. She will comeback more strong.She did the same thing after Sensei destroyed her dream

OK

Let's all love sensei!

Attached: 1616556151177.jpg (500x560, 92.14K)

Sensei love!