One Piece

Spoilers are just a few days away. What re your predictions for Chapter 1044? Do it in the style of the spoilers we usually get, just a rundown of what you think will happen.

Attached: 1710b5e6ed2b6eb7e2bd1c87941d148e.png (582x281, 145.32K)

>chapter 1044
>O MY RUBBER HAKI
>luffy is the joyboy chosen one
>luffy awakens the chosen one power
>luffy wins

Joyboy sounds like a gay sex toy

>1044
>redon omiied the chapter to not spoil the HYPE

I was sure Oda got every One Piece merchandise for free.

Chapter 1044
Title: Oda Eiichiro's Joy
Chapter starts with the cover story. All members of Germa 66 seemingly look directly at the reader and have a hearty laugh.
The following pages are filled with various bank statements from 1997 until 2022, showing an ever-growing number of Yen on an unspecified bank account. The first name of the account holder is censored, but their family name is spelled out as "O D. A". Perhaps a reference to the Will of the D
On the the last pages contains a letter from the author, mocking the reader for paying money to read Shounen Jump and One Piece for over twenty years, even though the mysteries of the series were always laid out for everyone to see since the series' inception.
The final two pages display a double-page color spread of the author's wife, seen cosplaying as Nami, and the pixelated genitals of an unknown male next to her. The pubic hair is not censored and can be made out as being blonde in color.
Break next week.

No reveal yet, just a bit of teasing at the end while Kaido takes down a named character or two.

Bros...

?

Attached: wyvaarrgos861.jpg (2400x3472, 3.56M)

Bros??? Stumbled across this during re-reading
It's been there all along...

Attached: c8372fb42367af552e518814483ef6d1.png (590x162, 81.51K)

not 1 one piece mystery was laid bare , not even one was revealed

Attached: 1646705216397.png (1032x956, 784.01K)

I predict that the Straw Hats will fight and one of the characters will yell

My husband Kawamatsu

Attached: Kawamatsuu.png (166x137, 64.81K)

GOOOOOODAAAAAAA
He played us liek a fiddle.

he is fat and smells like rotten fish.

Attached: ImperialTempura.png (314x352, 86.92K)

why are there no spoilers? there's no break, right?

kek

Does Oda own a Nami body pillow?

chapter 1044 would be Orochi vs hyori or something outside wano. I bet it. Oda gonna milk hard. It will take at least 2 weeks to know what happened to luffy.
It would be nice seeing you all fags seething hahahaha.

speedreader-kun at the bottom of the last panel of the last page of chapter 1043 it was written 'BREAK NEXT WEEK'

fuck I was reading a version where it was cut
fuck me

Wow Orochi vs hyori wow GODA GODA.
I was waiting for it so much , if ODA does it that will be great.

>Oda gonna milk hard
kek