This series is amazing, there is no show that sums up everything wrong with modern anime better than this

This series is amazing, there is no show that sums up everything wrong with modern anime better than this.

Attached: eromanga-sensei-review.jpg (940x448, 39.12K)

This series is a massive normie filter.
The story is enjoyable and the animation is high quality, and if you are not a lolicon all the stuff they do just seems like innocent, playful, dumb stuff that hormone charged teens with lots of freedom and money do.
Eromanga sensei is basically serving as current day bnp. It's shock by concept, but anyone with half a brain can see that its a fun show.

>normie

Panty shots?

It's a good show. I don't know how it is an example of everything that is wrong with modern anime, you mean Eromanga's great animation? Great designs? Funny moments? Great OP?
It's not perfect by any means, it's a harem loli ecchi, if you like that genre, that type of niche you will like this almost without a doubt, you sound like another brainless drone who just watched some video on Youtube which called this the "worst anime ever" when it's far from that.

I just noticed that the image you posted is literally called "eromanga-sense-review.jpg" you without a doubt just watched some youtube video that spoonfed you opinions. A good example of what's wrong with anime would actually be you.

Attached: jtbee463kgqy.png (621x818, 572.44K)

>sums up everything wrong with modern anime
that's not low-effort isekai though

OP kill yourself subhuman

We need season 2.

Attached: mpv-shot0379.jpg (1920x1080, 263.79K)

well, the writing is bad and no amount of great animation can hide that fact.
but there are way worse shows out there, even very recent ones, so no, it doesn't sum up everything that's wrong with modern anime

Attached: 1571563874788.jpg (1280x720, 460.53K)

I want to fuck Sagiri up her tight little ass

Attached: 59.jpg (1920x1080, 79.65K)

I don't think the writing is that bad, there are parts of it I really like it, I think it also gets far better in that department as it goes on

Attached: sensei.webm (256x256, 144.19K)

Hello, digitranny.

It was really fun. I'm currently watching Chocotto Sister to fill my imouto void

Attached: 952537659_preview_eromanga laugh.gif (400x341, 1.96M)

Mediocre shit, but I want second season, one is just not enough. I hope for more Megumi if second season ever happens

i'll be honest with you, i was so disgusted with the introduction the side characters that i dropped the show early on.
as far as i remember only sagiri and masamune as main characters had proper introductions, which didn't make cringe.
so if it gets better, good for it.

Attached: 1593639280494.gif (498x280, 1.17M)

It does, the side characters compliment the show pretty well I think, I get wanting pure Sagiri show, but the show makes it clear that Sagiri is number one.

If you agree with someone's opinion, it is now your opinion.

Wife

Attached: image.jpg (1062x1500, 329.4K)

I think it says something about a person when most of their opinions were formed by someone else, rather than being formed by engaging with the work themselves. Most of Eromanga Sensei's opinions are from people who never gave it a honest chance, or they already went into it with a judgment, most already decided they will hate it as they were told to do so.

The story put me to sleep by the 3rd episode and I don't remember the rest of the episodes.