Higurashi Meguri

The ending of Meguri just got leaked. Dumping.

Attached: 1636539662786.jpg (1885x1588, 739.52K)

Attached: 1627823862827.jpg (1885x1588, 929.72K)

Attached: 1634539229636.jpg (1885x1588, 751.26K)

Attached: 1628573055386.jpg (1885x1588, 702.78K)

Sotsu's final genre is comedy anyway so taking the piss is fair

Attached: 1587304864750.png (412x408, 256.81K)

>Sotsu turned Satoko into retarded lesbian schizo
>Reiwa turned Satoko into Natsuhi 2.0. passive tradwife who cares about muh kimiyoshi family image
Does R07 even have concrete vision of post-Matsuri Satoko's character? Or he just writes whatever is needed for plot?

Isn't it kind of apparent from the way he treated Teppei? Suddenly he's a saint cause the story calls for it.

Attached: 1629167123683.png (1057x711, 495.16K)

Teppei is really more R07 regretting writting such a one dimensional evil character. Years before Sotsu/Gou he had already written an audio drama where Teppei becomes nice post-Matsuri.

So, Super Paper and Bern, right?

And a big part of the problem is that both takes on Satoko would need a lot of development to get there, but the stories aren't even focused on that. They just jump straight to it.

I guess Meguri tried to show it, but if anything, the fact that it was a new conflict never hinted at anywhere else makes me think R07 really didn't write anything about those loops aside from how they somehow broke Satoko, which is why Meguri had to create a conflict for them (and even so couldn't use all that much time just for them) and Sotsu just randomly referenced how she looped a lot and got traumatized by it too near the ending.

The fuck is that?

Each Sotsu BD had a manga that turns some serious scene into something comedic or cute.

Attached: Higurashi Sotsu_Tatariakashi BD Extra Manga 01.jpg (1919x1582, 810.74K)

Attached: Higurashi Sotsu_Tatariakashi BD Extra Manga 02.jpg (1959x1615, 797.57K)

Attached: Higurashi Sotsu_Tatariakashi BD Extra Manga 03.jpg (1900x1648, 943.84K)

Attached: Higurashi Sotsu_Tatariakashi BD Extra Manga 04.jpg (1971x1600, 607.79K)

OG Teppei is a better character than SotsuGou Satoko.

Oh, checkmate!

I mentioned that I'd like the mystery writing over character writing like thread and I got laughed at but I don't get it? Umineko tragedy truth and brain parasites was way better than Irie's incompetence and oh no Rena killed someone

Wasn't this supposed to permakill Satoko? How was she able to keep looping?

Irie isn't that incompetent and Rena was justified in killing these assholes

I'd guess it'd need to actually kill her, not just slash her. They were in a different fragment one scene later, so no damage anymore.

I guess the cut wasn't deep enough, but Sotsugou's ridiculous blood just made the scene weird.

The moment Rika said something, Irie bells shouldve been ringing with how giddy Takano was with being evil. Takano in general with her being so fucking kill hungry should've at least freaked some of her coworkers but nope lol that's the major. Satoko doesn't even bat an eye with Rena killing her uncle, nobody even tells Rena she went too far in murdering and it's thrown under the rug pretty fast. Let's not even get into Umineko cluster fuck of dumb shits lol

>Takano in general with her being so fucking kill hungry should've at least freaked some of her coworkers but nope lol that's the major
They were just following orders and they were all cunts.
I'll give you the Irie stuff.

>Satoko doesn't even bat an eye with Rena killing her uncle
He's a monster and she hates him on a deep level. She looked pretty empty in the junkyard scene, which is what I'd expect her to be in these circumstances.

>nobody even tells Rena she went too far in murdering
They actually do... even though she didn't. First kill was in self defense and the second kill was to cover up everything and killing a criminal trying to destroy her father. Basically less direct self defense but still self defense. They do call her out but she had very good reasons to do this.