Golden Kamuy

Is Asirpa a good character? What do you think about her recent development?

Attached: FOB9NrUUcAEk2UE.jpg (2100x2100, 1.08M)

S-she'll be fine

Attached: 21B96B66-A734-4311-9A11-0DE391BE5178.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

based ojisan

>her recent development
She hasn't done a thing in so long I don't remember.
Also, are raws out yet?

Yes, but she's not as good as female Sugimoto

>he doesn't know

W-What?

Oh, I saw it. Wait, why didn't Cat shoot Sugimoto here??

Attached: file.png (738x1080, 1.14M)

Spoiler but she shoots Ogata with poison arrow in the latest chapter.

I mean, headshot him

Because he loves Sugimoto of course.

And why did she have a poison arrow? Didn't Tsurumi have the arrows along with the land deed or am I misremembering? Did he gave the poison arrow to her so she kills Ogata? Anyway, I think she's going to regret it and they'll save him again

She's very reactive, but it makes sense given that she's a normal girl surrounded by sociopaths and psychopaths.
But this last chapter seems to be her step into agency.
Outside of that she's enjoyable and holds her own within the cast while not being some stereotype or trope.

Why do the author hate Asirpa? He makes her open Sugimotos asscheeks and sniff his asshole or that prisoner escapist piss on her face. Its goes too far for a comedy.

He spilled them on the train car roof when he took out the deed.

She’s just doing what she has to. I hope she gets a moment to properly cry and grieve soon
I asked the same thing and some user suggested that he doesn’t want to kill Sugimoto. I hope he plans to bargain with Sugimoto and Asirpa otherwise it’s just too thick of a plot armor to ignore

Asirpa confessing her love to Sugimoto right after he kicks the bucket SOON

>those eyes

TSURUMI'D

Attached: 1647275406858.jpg (739x1080, 389.8K)

The plot armor in too strong in this arc
>Sugimoto somehow miss the backstab
>the cat somehow miss the shots
>Tsukishima still alive after tanking gods know how many attacks and had his skull bended the roof of the trains

Noda will fix it in the volume version

If he survives, what's next for Tsukishima? Will he just switch his loyalty to Koito and blindly follow him? There's no way he can manage to live a normal life