Why is incest considered bad?

Why is incest considered bad?
What is wrong with loving your family members?

Attached: 7653c4e2-bda1-452a-b8b4-9ab26cbe0582.png (960x1364, 331.57K)

Idk ask fucking reddit yiu stipid. We all are little girls herr who love her oniichan.

Birth defects, but really just retarded normalfaggots that can only reply with shitty memes or any other preprogrammed response.

Their flagship girl is Kirino. That makes you remember that a sister isn't a lovely affectionate girl but a bipolar cunt you're forced to love because family.

OK, let's talk deleterious recessive genes.
Now not all deleterious genes are recessive but deleterious dominant genes are much easier to purge from the gene pool while recessives can stick around.
Not all recessive genes are bad plenty of good traits are carried by recessives.
As an example let's consider one single recessive gene carried by your mother vs the dominant gene R, dad = RR, moher = Rr.
Now there is a 50% (1/2) chance you have this gene and are Rr, and if you have this gene there is a 25% (1/4) chance that your imouto also has it and is Rr.
If you and your imouto then create a new life together while both carrying that recessive gene there is a 25% (1/4) chance that it will be rr and fully expressed.
So the chances of a single recessive gene being fully expressed by a grandchild is 6.25% (1/16)

Now you would compound this by the number of recessive genes on her geneome and then add the number from the father's genome, but I don't know how to do the maths for this part.

actually I guess you should be able to just invert it with (15/16)^n with n as total number of recessive genes being considered.

>Birth defects
That can happen between unrelated people too.

Because you're a fucking degenerate. But if you can't stomach your perversion, I can say it's illegal by law.

Speaking long term occasional incest can actually be good for a population.

If you mandated that every dozen or so generations siblings were mandated to marry and have large families then you could purge out a lot of bad genes.

So homo incest should be fine?

>I can say it's illegal by law.
Not in all countries!

In Germany and Ireland yes!

Birth defects are just an excuse, the chances are similar to those for 30+ people. Also the pair could be infertile or choose to sterilize themselves, rendering this argument completely moot, do you think people would say "oh, that's cool now". Of course not, because that wasn't the problem in the first place, now they'd say it's disgusting or look for another excuse.
The funniest part of it is that this includes people who fervently promote homosexuality etc and would say that everyone has the right to be with the one they love.

Incest is legal in some countries.

It's considered bad because it's unnatural as fuck, I have sisters who I love but I would never touch them sexually, simply imagining it makes me sick.

We're all related to some extent no?

I like the fantasy of incest and the intimate reciprocal love but if I think of my actual sisters it just feels weird and repellent.

Didnt read. i just wanna put my cock inside my sister

The fetish isn't you want to fuck your own sister, it's watching a brother and sister fuck each other.

>Birth defects are just an excuse, the chances are similar to those for 30+ people
No, they aren’t. The kind of birth defects that come with incest transfer towards many next generations that makes up for exponentially rising number of people. Birth defects among people over 30 come with bad lifestyles that can be omitted.
Also sex without procreation is bad, which is a hidden justification. One thing you don’t consider is that women are driven by their biological clocks, especially when they’re approaching the wall, so they’ll eventually want to have these children even knowing the risk.

The fact that homosexuals are ok while all other deviancies are still considered bad by the government and its propaganda is driven by its eugenics plan. With incest you risk that degenerates will carry on their genes while homosexuals are genociding themselves from the gene pool. You couldn’t get that thought because i guess as many anime fans you have no experience with females and have no clue about their nature.

>he kind of birth defects that come with incest transfer towards many next generations
No they don't as soon as you outbreed again any possible problem simply vanishes. the older parents are adding entirely new mutations or disorders to the gene pool, inbreeding just concentrates what was already there, and potentially it can provide a powerful tool to purge out dangerous recessive alleles improving the gene pool. This is the principal of genetic rescue used on captive populations with high mutational load.

I agree about your perception of the eugenic plans

I don't get it. Women in their 40s can have kids, mentally ill people can cut off their penis and society says its fine for them to be called a woman, gays can get married, women can drink while pregnant in New York, and kids can be given hormone therapy and puberty blockers, and people can look like 80s goons from Total Recall, but if I want to have my oniichan pound my pussy and marry me then I'm an absolute freak and should get help. So sick of it all.

Attached: 1641226071833.png (615x637, 281.62K)

Attached: 289.png (1426x2048, 911.19K)

It's considered good because it's the purest form of love, I have an oniichan who I love but I would touch him sexually, simply imagining him pounding me makes me happy. I probably shouldn't have kids though, I'm too retarded to manage a child right now.