HunterxHunter is amazing I can't believe I've been putting it on hold for so many years

HunterxHunter is amazing I can't believe I've been putting it on hold for so many years
I am so sorry

Attached: gon crying from astonishment.jpg (1280x720, 59.69K)

CumturdxCumturd is shit.

ENTER X KNEEL

You're not the only one that's been putting it off for years

Kino x Kino is great

it's so much better than anything that has aired in the last 3 years it will probably be never surpassed you can get mad all you want but that is the facts

What's so great about it?

thanks niggers for the 10th spammed thread

The irony is that retards that keep bringing up the hiatus don't realize that their mangas did nothing of value with the 3 or 4 years they had.

If Togashi releases just 10 more chapters, it will fell like he released the equivalent of 200 or 300 chapters of OP, Jujutsu Kaisen and Boku No Hero combined.

Hell, it may even have unironically more text than all those together lol.

Thanks for the apology Togashi

the characters, the entire setup of the plot, the art
it's better than in every aspect than the current anime that is airing it just can't be rivaled

nice post how creative pisstard how about you go back cumming on your O MY JOYBOY cum covered nika laughy

1207 days

Well, at least we have something to discuss besides watching a calendar.

Rent free

Attached: laughing-carrot.gif (245x245, 396.71K)

>the characters
. . . the characters? You mean the two annoying, two-dimensional shotas that everyone seems to hate? Or do you mean all the androgynous femboys that they either fight or drag along with them?

I just started the Chimera Ant arc on the anime and I kind of hate it.
It's not edgy enough for me to think they are doing it on purpose but holy shit, this whole thing is very depressing.

this arc gets retrospectively better the more you watch it, you have no idea what edgy or depression is yet though

>he can't see characters beyond their bodies
is this what waifufaggotry does to your brain?Or do you want more bara shit?

Based. Its actually amazing how many fags seethe over it for some reason.

>it's another whispercuck thread
cringe