Why does Any Forums hate her show?

Why does Any Forums hate her show?

Attached: 1643775349253.jpg (549x1000, 192.59K)

What a pathetic, lazy thread. You know damn well that Any Forums likes Steins;Gate. You could at least change the timestamp next time.

>Why does Any Forums hate her show?
because oldfags loved it.
Any Forums loved it while it was airing.
nu-Any Forums unilaterally hates anything old-Any Forums liked, so now it's the edgy and cool thing to do.

Attached: 1322378475366.png (778x778, 99K)

newfags get filtered by it's slow pace, so they respond with anger.

the cast is genuinely bad
one dimensional, walking caricatures

People who like Steins;Gate are content with their lives and are happy, they are confident and friendly Anons. People who are constantly angry and have nothing special about them hate on popular things to make themselves feel important, they see something being praised and they instinctively want to see it suffer

Attached: IMG_3309.gif (500x360, 824.45K)

The eternal newfaggot is to blame.

I am sick and tired of you HunterXRetarded Fags insulting the greatest show of all time

I really want to like Steins Gate. I love the direction and the concept. But its harem shit.

>haremshit
????

Attached: hug.jpg (850x956, 65.34K)

I love it

Steins;gate= generic harem/love story + generic time travel
Overall garbage anime

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 61800675_p15.jpg (972x495, 229.33K)

So how about Steins; ???

Steins; Gold

God I wish she'd surgically lobotomize me!

it wasn't good

It is haremshit though, it's based on a VN harem game.

Damnit Huntersisters... why do we get BTFO everytime?

Attached: 1647494916091.jpg (1280x720, 59.69K)

Any Forums hates popular and famous thing like the contrarian tryhard they are.

I mostly hate its fans but the show but the show itself really isn't good either. Every fan of S;G will simply call everyone who doesn't like it newfags or contrarians as if S;G's greatness is enshrined on Any Forums. They really think their show is Eva or LotGH tier while somehow having more hubris than both.

I kinda liked it when I watched it but have felt no urge to rewatch. Unlike Bebop which has haunted me ever since I saw it.