Imagine thinking that Shitren was ever on Sasuke's level

Sasuke's descent into fever pitch rage and his climb into unfeeling pragmatism is done slowly and linearly unlike post-TS Eren having all his development happen via flashbacks

Sasuke's ideology was NEVER inconsistent with his character development.
Speedreaders bring up that he went through a lot of radical changes but really there were only three
>wants to kill Itachi at all costs to avenge the Hidden Leaf
>wants to destroy the Leaf at all costs for avenge Itachi
>wants to reform the Leaf because he thinks he's the only one qualified after his quest for revenge

Final Valley Sasuke's plan also made sense unlike the Dumbling which would have made Earth an unlivable shithole
In Naruto it's shown repeatedly that, other than Naruto himself, there is nobody remaining in the world that can even come close to touching Sasuke
The only thing stopping Sasuke's plan from working was Sasuke's own psychology

And Sasuke's unraveling was so far superior to Shitren, even the fanfic cope versions, it's insane
The entire manga built up to Sasuke understanding that he would always find some way not to feel alone, no matter how hard he tried, and the ending cashed in on those chips

Sasuke character is a multifaceted argument against radicalization while Shitren's character, even before 126 and factoring in every self-inserter's cope fanfic, is the exact one dimensional edgelord that people always pretended Sasuke was

Attached: coperen vs chadsuke.jpg (773x940, 482.08K)

Take your meds.

Attached: 1644382458933.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>....

Attached: Every time.jpg (602x339, 22.44K)

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

yeah Sasuke is better edgelord than Eren

who cares. snk and naruto are both shit

Kill yourself, narutard.

I like both. Lelouchplan is fucking cringe in both cases though.

Spin it however you like, it doesn't change the fact that Sasuke became a dog for the people who ordered the massacre of his clan. Even Eren couldn't dream of being that pathetic.

>Forced animation

aot needs this treatment

Attached: 1618351559473.jpg (600x1241, 43.52K)

>Even Eren couldn't dream of being that pathetic
Sasuke made one of the most powerful kunoichi and best medical ninja in konoha his subservient bitch, who does all the housework, earning and child raising while he's never home. She's also always there for him when he comes back. Meanwhile Eren is a cuck

Attached: 890.jpg (674x498, 177.12K)

Never in my life have I ever crushed on a hizuruian eldian so hard. I want to fuck her in every hole, I want to ride her ackercheeks, I want to be eaten by her, I want to force ymir to make me a titan penis so I can tear her asshole apart, I want her to whisper in my ear how worthless her hot body must've been without me, she is the perfect woman and she could've been all mine had i been born into isayama's coked up day dream about japan vs china. One day when we have sex robots I'll be first in line to 3D print a thousand Mikasas, only upon this reality coming forth shall we truly reach the end of history and become one with perfection, and we can die knowing humanity can go no further than this, I rabu GODkasa.

We know, eren

Absolutely based panel.
Irredeemably cringe panel.

Learn the difference.

>eren so low he's compared to sasuke
I didn't really care about snk or get all the complaints, but now I see it. it's really a low for the character

>the people who ordered the massacre of his clan
Obito, Danzo, and Itachi? All three are dead, and two of them were killed by Sasuke himself.

>SnK is a worse Naruto
>Eren, Armin and Mikasa are worse Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura

Sasuke is a poorly written character

Wrong

kek Sasuke is still written like shit, and just because we now have an even worse standard to compare him to does not change that.